• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Constantin Overseas Tourbillon 6000V from 8F

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
Hello,
the problem has been fixed…
That's interesting. Who's the dealer you're ordering from? More QC pics would be great.

Did they also measure the thickness? I've seen 13.5mm for the BBR version of this watch.

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
I am exiting that this beauty is on my wrist...
How's the bracelet? When I bought a VC overseas a few years ago, the bracelet felt very light and cheap. It's kept me from even considering one of these watches ever since.

drunkpunter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/22
Hello,
seems on the BBR version in 2022 there was a misspelling on the caseback where it says "Stainless Steeel"?
some body knows if it is now fixed ?

Hi Montrefolie, on your shot of QC you said this had been fixed but am I right in thinking your watch was from 8F factory and not BBR?

I am intersted in this watch but my TD stocks the BBR versionm, I am waiting to hear back from him about this.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Hi Montrefolie, on your shot of QC you said this had been fixed but am I right in thinking your watch was from 8F factory and not BBR?

I am intersted in this watch but my TD stocks the BBR versionm, I am waiting to hear back from him about this.
There is a massive difference in thickness (and dial colour if you are after the blue) between the two…. Choose wisely

Reactions: drunkpunter

Montrefolie

29/11/23

Hello, my TD ordered the BBR model..

Reactions: drunkpunter

Montrefolie

29/11/23
You can see the very good finition…like the genuine. I ordered it with the both bracelets but on final I prefer it with the blue one…

drunkpunter

22/5/22
There is a massive difference in thickness (and dial colour if you are after the blue) between the two…. Choose wisely
Thanks, although, Im struggling to find the 8F version anywhere to compare... only BBR (widely availble) and EURF at pure which looks similar colour to BBR and thickness..