• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[V9] Audemars Piguet Millenary 15350 - new release

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
ZoomBoy Thank you for the detailed and honest review

The pictures are beautiful in every manner and so is the watch!

Enjoy both of them. (Thinking about also ordering an XF Diver... kinda tempted haha)

Danii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/15
Incredible pictures, thank you very much :) - Just sold me on this piece.. Sead got a message

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Hey guys, so I got this watch a week or so ago and have time to give me thoughts. Initially I ordered the gold case / white dial combo, but it wasn't available and InTime offered me the slate dial instead. After finding a gen for sale on Chrono24 I decided to go for it.

ZkNGF.jpg

The watch fits comfortably on my 6.5" wrist and is a real stunner.

ZkFEr.jpg

As you can see the Miyota is heavily modified and really nicely finished. As usual, the rotor is super loud and the only off-putting thing about this watch. I might look into greasing the bearing to silence it. Yes, you can hear it on my wrist and is probably the loudest Miyota I've owned.

ZkTYI.jpg

The dial has been faithfully recreated, although the AP obviously takes it a step further with deeper bridges and a few extra elements. This dial is about 95% I'd say. You'll never run into a gen owner, so who cares?

Zkf40.jpg

The strap isn't horrible, a bit uncomfortable but I think I'm going to try and live with it until I find a suitable alternative.

Zk7Uo.jpg

The only thing that took this off my wrist, my new XF Diver with ETA low beat. What an incredible piece. Aside from my JF Schumacher (which I flipped) this is probably the nicest put together rep I've ever owned:

Zkj4L.jpg

thanks for your great review. By the way, according to the AP official website, rose gold model has small white dial in the center. Did you find the gen sample that is not white dial?? what is the official AP reference number is it? thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cosmograph2

reklamezonen

30/7/13
That is a incredible piece.

Can you confirm The thickness please.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Thanks for the photos and review. 95% is quite within my margin of flaw tolerance. This one is speeding itself up the wishlist!

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Thanks for the pics ZoomBoy.

Well, that’s another one on my to buy list.

Yeh, there are apparently some flaws compared to gen but ain’t no way I have the inclination to commit them to memory. Can’t imagine anyone that I’m likely to meet, to know (from memory) where the dial screws are suppose to be or not.

ODINDMT

29/8/15
thanks for your great review. By the way, according to the AP official website, rose gold model has small white dial in the center. Did you find the gen sample that is not white dial?? what is the official AP reference number is it? thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, RG comes with the white small dial. I too am wondering why you went with dark grey?

ODINDMT

29/8/15
Just accepted QC of mine from InTime. The rose gold / white dial variant is OOS so I accepted the RG / brown dial that xpresso has here. Will post some good SLR photos when I receive it.

Hey Mate is the RG with white small dial out of stock when you ordered?

Lirik

Renowned Member
17/11/13
Hey guys, so I got this watch a week or so ago and have time to give me thoughts. Initially I ordered the gold case / white dial combo, but it wasn't available and InTime offered me the slate dial instead. After finding a gen for sale on Chrono24 I decided to go for it.

Damn, that's really nice! Great pictures too.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16

ZkNGF.jpg

The watch fits comfortably on my 6.5" wrist and is a real stunner.

ZkFEr.jpg

As you can see the Miyota is heavily modified and really nicely finished. As usual, the rotor is super loud and the only off-putting thing about this watch. I might look into greasing the bearing to silence it. Yes, you can hear it on my wrist and is probably the loudest Miyota I've owned.

ZkTYI.jpg

The dial has been faithfully recreated, although the AP obviously takes it a step further with deeper bridges and a few extra elements. This dial is about 95% I'd say. You'll never run into a gen owner, so who cares?

Zkf40.jpg

The strap isn't horrible, a bit uncomfortable but I think I'm going to try and live with it until I find a suitable alternative.

Zk7Uo.jpg

The only thing that took this off my wrist, my new XF Diver with ETA low beat. What an incredible piece. Aside from my JF Schumacher (which I flipped) this is probably the nicest put together rep I've ever owned:

Zkj4L.jpg

This Photo hitssss me HARD and making me wanna pull the trigger Tooo......