• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[V9] Audemars Piguet Millenary 15350 - new release

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
I contacted some sellers on DHg and some of those guys have V9 stock… which is suspect .

I have asked for pictures. Will keep you posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to bump this, but did you ever receive any pictures or a watch?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Sorry to bump this, but did you ever receive any pictures or a watch?
Yes I did back in September. Seller said he had stock on hand and it was the v9, price was $450 if I remember correctly. Tried to move the price closer to our TDs but he wouldn’t budge. No picture to post as I have deleted the WA chat

Seller was noob_watchstore

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
Yes I did back in September. Seller said he had stock on hand and it was the v9, price was $450 if I remember correctly. Tried to move the price closer to our TDs but he wouldn’t budge. No picture to post as I have deleted the WA chat

Seller was noob_watchstore
where can I find the seller?

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
I found a seller that has one, I am looking for a metal mesh stap, what size should I get?

Also, does this watch wind by itself of do I have to twist the nob to make it tick?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I found a seller that has one, I am looking for a metal mesh stap, what size should I get?

Also, does this watch wind by itself of do I have to twist the nob to make it tick?
Your questions worry me. Starps aren't made of metal. Straps are made of leather, rubber etc. As far as size, you should know that is you've spent time looking at this model. You wind them by turning the crown. it's not a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: Horace_Derwent

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Your questions worry me. Starps aren't made of metal. Straps are made of leather, rubber etc. As far as size, you should know that is you've spent time looking at this model. You wind them by turning the crown. it's not a knob.
Ok so what knot should I use to secure the straps around my wrist and also for the knob what frequency should I adjust it to? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
Other dial/case versions. Too tired to post all the photos, you can see above the case shape etc in the full set of photos of the ss version

does this exsist in real life? All the ones I seen have the black
Ernest Favenc poems

does this exsist in real life? All the ones I seen have the black Audemars Piguet not white for the silver model...​

why would they make thousands of these that dont look like the real ones?

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
Looks like there has been a further improvement on this replica by the V9 factory

so the one the silver ones with the white dial in the middle is the bootleg of the bootleg? I hope these arent the only ones left, I bought one , I hope I dont get the bootleg one that doesnt even look like the bootleg one...SMH

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
where on gods green earth can I get a curved rose gold adpater? Even single one is a straight end I need a rose gold mesh strap

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760