• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Jarken

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/23
The unfair part is new members (like me) coming in and buying perfect V7 and vsf watches to a fair price...

Reactions: Therion666

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
You got to stop posting. The pics are killing us. It is making the wait unbearable!! 😂

V2 QA/QC is this bad? 80% chance of a crooked 3oclock index?
it's bad if you zoom every photo 20x...we should not forget that we are buying reps (toys).

you have 2 "v2" first one has correct dial and incorrect spacing at swiss made, second one has also correct spacing at swiss made (symmetric) but the 3 o'clock index is in 80% slightly crooked.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
So it
You got to stop posting. The pics are killing us. It is making the wait unbearable!! 😂

V2 QA/QC is this bad? 80% chance of a crooked 3oclock index?
So it means even with a crooked index, GL should be given coz the chance of a crooked index again in the next QC is very high?

Reactions: Kup1712

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
it's bad if you zoom every photo 20x...we should not forget that we are buying reps (toys).

you have 2 "v2" first one has correct dial and incorrect spacing at swiss made, second one has also correct spacing at swiss made (symmetric) but the 3 o'clock index is in 80% slightly crooked.
Life can never be perfect, lol

icqmtl77

Known Member
19/7/09

That's the problem with those looking at QA/QC photo. We shouldn't even look at it at 100% zoom because we usual just appreciate the look when it it at our wrist!! I am really not bothered by the slight imperfection

icqmtl77

Known Member
19/7/09
You should see all the messed up reps I got in the past 15 years... ;)
Haha... I have my fair shares of horror story. I remembered my first IWC rep have the 1st hour index upside down!! Haha.. I think I still have it lying around the attic somewhere

bigfab87

Horology Curious
9/2/24
Can someone tell me if the Ingenieur will fit a wrist circumference of 19.5 cm / 7.6 inches? I've heard that the included strap is quite tight. Thanks

MaaHeeb

Horology Curious
11/8/21
notoriously below sea level
Muuuuuuch smaller.
I daily drive this one, and i think it suits fine because of my big ass arms, albeit on a weird angle as i have a metal rod going down my arm.
The watch reaaally looks good but im not too sure if it will wear fine (and how much links i have to add 🥲)
KuzAGY.jpeg

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Can someone tell me if the Ingenieur will fit a wrist circumference of 19.5 cm / 7.6 inches? I've heard that the included strap is quite tight. Thanks
No it won't. Full bracelet will fit only up to 19cm wrists.

@MaaHeeb : my wrist is 7.25"/18.5cm for reference, you can see how it looks a few posts back. I used to own a Big pilot too and thought it was fine back then. But now my taste has changed and I gravitate towards smaller ( but not tiny ) watches.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigfab87

bigfab87

Horology Curious
9/2/24
No it won't. Full bracelet will fit only up to 19cm wrists.

@MaaHeeb : my wrist is 7.25"/18.5cm for reference, you can see how it looks a few posts back. I used to own a Big pilot too and thought it was fine back then. But now my taste has changed and I gravitate towards smaller ( but not tiny ) watches.
Ugh... that sucks... Why are they doing this?!

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Ugh... that sucks... Why are they doing this?!
I think that the gen has a pretty short bracelet too. But they will give you free links if you buy the watch at an AD store.

Fabian.

Known Member
Certified
9/4/19
So it

So it means even with a crooked index, GL should be given coz the chance of a crooked index again in the next QC is very high?
Yes, I'd say so. I have the same problem and you barely see it in real life.