• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
@montanari Thank you for these wonderful pics 👍🙂

Which one would you choose?

Last edited:

montanari

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/24
The Aqua look nicer in the hand
The black dress nicer on the wrists
Big Imo!

Reactions: pippo

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
I have tried all 3 colors at the local AD.
I have never been so unsure about my favourite if I had to pick up one, perhaps was the light.

Honestly I wasn't so impressed by the dial, not for that price tag,

I am pulling the trigger for the rep soon, black or Aqua.
Black never disappoints and it comes with the bracelet all brushed and that's a plus for me (I can brush the mid links myself but I'd rather avoid it) but the Aqua dial is more interesting.

Reactions: montanari

montanari

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/24
agree
as mentioned above GP laureato is much nicer,
but hey.. for the price the rep is amazing!!
I would never buy genuine, not even second hand

Less

Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
DE
I have tried all 3 colors at the local AD.
I have never been so unsure about my favourite if I had to pick up one, perhaps was the light.

Honestly I wasn't so impressed by the dial, not for that price tag,

I am pulling the trigger for the rep soon, black or Aqua.
Black never disappoints and it comes with the bracelet all brushed and that's a plus for me (I can brush the mid links myself but I'd rather avoid it) but the Aqua dial is more interesting.
Same! But because it is "just" a rep I decided for Aqua. If I had to decide for a color for a 13k watch I wouldn't be so sure.

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
Thats Always a Point for me. If it comes to a Gen in this price Range, i would Go for the more Classic colors.
In the Rep Game its way more easy living fun haha

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
@montanari Thank you for these wonderful pics 👍🙂

Which one would you choose?
I would say it depends on the dial colors you already have in your collection. I chose the aqua dial because I don't have a similar dial in my collection. The black dial is more dressy style. And the white for summer days, if you don't already have a shiny colored watch.

icqmtl77

Known Member
19/7/09
for those who got the version with the correct dial, can some kind soul post videos of how the Aqua dial play with the light? so far the videos available online are all based on the dial version.