• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 Factory IWC Ingenieur V1 broken clasp replacement

wolfwood

Respected Member
4/2/11
Thanks to @leo6929 and @StripYourEgo, I've ordered a clasp from AE. Should be here in a week or so. Can't wait to get it so I can wear my V7F with more confidence. Right now, the clasp works fine but I'm worried about it just falling off out of the blue.
Those Alie clasps have a few different sizes. Which one is the correct one to order?

StripYourEgo

Getting To Know The Place
19/6/24
21x5 works, i ordered an additional one as 21x6 because 5 is a little looser than the original for me personally.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
You sure you have a v7? Because a 6mm won't fit a v7f.

Optimus

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/8/24
I'm interested to see how this works out. The clasp issue is the only thing stopping me from getting the V7F Ingenieur, apart from the obvious which dial to pick dilemma 😁

StripYourEgo

Getting To Know The Place
19/6/24
circling back.
Do not get the 6mm, it's a little too big, 5 is a little small but it fits. I also have an adjustable band now, works great.

Reactions: Valaj

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Received the two clasps I bought. The Tissot one seems to be the better quality, finish and perfect size fit. Won´t replace on my watch because my clasp is fine up until now.

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
Received the two clasps I bought. The Tissot one seems to be the better quality, finish and perfect size fit. Won´t replace on my watch because my clasp is fine up until now.
I'm in the same boat as you. Received the Tissot clasp but since mine hasn't broken yet, I'll wait till it fails to replace it.

Reactions: leo6929