• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

Luca_1

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
Germany
KsvA1F.jpeg

VitaminSea

Horology Curious
6/5/23
SEA
I have a few reps but this is my first AP. Quick question, is it expected for the first link to flare out much? Mine is the 16202ST from ZF. My wrist is so tiny even 39mm looks big.

KsgHQ5.jpeg

Reactions: g00n

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
This is not my usual cup of tea but I am loving this :)
ROOs are derived from, and often seen as the chunky and colorful cousins of the Royal Oaks. Admittedly they are not for everyone but I think that everyone who’s into APs will find space for at least one RO and an ROO.
Though they are often seen as garish and not as popular as their more elegant, svelte and subtle brethren, I do find the infusion of colors and boldness refreshing.

Reactions: cotti-rottie

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I have a few reps but this is my first AP. Quick question, is it expected for the first link to flare out much? Mine is the 16202ST from ZF. My wrist is so tiny even 39mm looks big.

KsgHQ5.jpeg
I do not think that the first links are flaring out beyond the usual range of visual tolerance. It looks good on your wrist, wear it well and don’t worry too much!

vladoarsov

Horology Curious
23/1/24
I do find the infusion of colors and boldness refreshing.
This is what caught my eye. I am a sucker for funky colors and even though I am not a fan of chronographs lately I have grown to like them. The thing that scares me (not just with the Gulf) is the size. I prefer, for my wrist, 39-40mm. Maybe I'll give this a try sometimes and I think I will love it :D

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I have small wrists as far as averages go (17.5cm) and I still slap on an ROO whenever the mood suits me. When it comes to AP it’s more about attitude. If you think you can, then you can.
It’s all about you and you won’t need the world to tell you what you can wear and what you can’t. But of course you need to be comfortable with the watch yourself. It’s all about preference and attitude when it comes to this specific brand.