• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yes and I lost about 2 litres of sweat doing it! By the way I could'nt get the rep red camo strap on it, wanted to give it a try but it just didn't fit against the case.

Love the watch though!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

That’s pain to swap strap on ROO? You have to use 2 screwdrivers at same time with the risk to murder your case or bezel, right? Or it's something else? Lol

RL1924

Certified
28/9/19
Intime recently told me they can get one as well, I didnt end up purchasing but figured I'd pass the info along.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Yes and I lost about 2 litres of sweat doing it! By the way I could'nt get the rep red camo strap on it, wanted to give it a try but it just didn't fit against the case.

Love the watch though!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

for those cheap strap you need to enlarge the lugholes using a torx or drill bit as much as you can then you can fit them up and they will be snug

I'll play Chronopassion game too

20200516_111238a9f349c8685cf404.jpg

Reactions: mrsullivan

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
for those cheap strap you need to enlarge the lugholes using a torx or drill bit as much as you can then you can fit them up and they will be snug

I'll play Chronopassion game too

20200516_111238a9f349c8685cf404.jpg

When you say cheap strap you mean jf strap? Or this blue strap isn't from jf?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
this is a midas strap nothing to compare to a lovely JF rubber

I saw your chronopassion franken on the Midas insta page and the straps look lovely on the watch.
Can I ask what you think of the straps quality? One thing which bothers me is the limited color selection.

Reactions: Allure

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I saw your chronopassion franken on the Midas insta page and the straps look lovely on the watch.
Can I ask what you think of the straps quality? One thing which bothers me is the limited color selection.

get them for free or don't lol

Reactions: legend

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I think they are okey. Def better then ebay cheap straps. But not even near the quality of JF straps or hours straps. And def not worth the high price they sell them for. But its cool colors. And a nice summer touch
d9e1daa0e957ace46e9b79aeaf4e5d13.plist

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Reactions: tedit and Garuda

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
[

I think they look nice on your watches too T.
What stopped me from trying out their straps eventually is the lack of choices of colors, as I don’t want my watches looking like everyone else’s!
Whether they feel cheap like what superlory suggested or not, I don’t know but from pics I definitely like the vibrancy of the two strap colors. Looking at their Instagram page, there are quite a few AP frankens being shown sporting their straps, so maybe this is their main target market. If so, I’m definitely considering the wrong straps haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I think they look nice on your watches too T.
What stopped me from trying out their straps eventually is the lack of choices of colors, as I don’t want my watches looking like everyone else’s!
Whether they feel cheap like what superlory suggested or not, I don’t know but from pics I definitely like the vibrancy of the two strap colors. Looking at their Instagram page, there are quite a few AP frankens being shown sporting their straps, so maybe this is their main target market. If so, I’m definitely considering the wrong straps haha.

Yeah i see that to :) probably he doesent know they are frankens. If customer display them as gen or dont say anything maybe he think they are all gen.. ? so i dont think franken is there main target :) But i get your point :)

Reactions: Jurgenk and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yeah i see that to :) probably he doesent know they are frankens. If customer display them as gen or dont say anything maybe he think they are all gen.. ? so i dont think franken is there main target :) But i get your point :)

I was only being cheeky and teasing haha.
T I do not know if you own a montauk highway but if you do can you kindly show the riviera blue on it please as a favor?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Theses colors are really nice, i love theses flashy strap, how much theses starp cost?

Edit: Ok 120gbp, lol, JF is better in term of quality for half the price? Incredible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.