• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
So now, some months later, do you believe that members here can and in fact do own the gen variants of your trinity? :hehehe:

I know a several RWI members (myself included) are also members on gen forums like TRF and their own local gen watch forums under different nicks and I will have to say that it’s far far more interesting to read and learn here.

I like your dark knight on white straps. I think I’ll call it the panda knight lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, yes definitely interesting in here! And good that some of you big fish are in here too.

Tompa

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
@Tompa can you post a pics of your Chronopassion with the red strap? i remember you posted it once but i can't find it again, also if you have a picture with a white rubber strap. Thanks

Yeah sure bro
a3f4c97b1d3f22521091b41e75ca1d30.plist

5c6fdfc7d5833343ed8a125b1dd57e82.plist

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
EBay and DHGate has colored straps for various AP models, but they're probably lower in quality than what the TDs offer. EBay even has one in clear.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
EBay and DHGate has colored straps for various AP models, but they're probably lower in quality than what the TDs offer. EBay even has one in clear.

I bought a red one off eBay but when it arrived it was definitely more pink than red!

mrsullivan

Pink Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Glad you like it bro! You have change the strap?

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit
Yes and I lost about 2 litres of sweat doing it! By the way I could'nt get the rep red camo strap on it, wanted to give it a try but it just didn't fit against the case.

Love the watch though!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

KanyeWest26

Getting To Know The Place
27/3/20
South of France
Noob of JF?
I've managed to find a Chrono Passion but the DW sucks, not one I'd Franken but would like to update the DW when it arrives..

Hi Jonny where did you find A Chronopassion? Because no trusted dealer still get some.. ????

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

KanyeWest26

Getting To Know The Place
27/3/20
South of France
Noob of JF?
I've managed to find a Chrono Passion but the DW sucks, not one I'd Franken but would like to update the DW when it arrives..

Hi Jonny where did you find A Chronopassion? Because no trusted dealer still get some..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
The TD I use most often is Toro.. I asked and was told he could/should be able to source one, I'll let you know when I get the QC pics, he's not let me down before.

Status
Not open for further replies.