• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

teaston

20/3/16
UK
I think so. I like JF more then gen rubberstrap. JF are softer. And i like soft rubberstraps :)

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Great thank you. Where did you get your JF straps from and how much did they cost roughly?

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Great thank you. Where did you get your JF straps from and how much did they cost roughly?

Check with your TD. They all have access to them. 50-60usd

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

Reactions: teaston

G4R

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/11/18
PGLRh92.jpg

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Playstation wheel! Lol! Spending all day on my PS4 during this stay home period.

Lucky man, I’m spending all day every day entertaining a 3 year old, with no play areas, soft plays or any other types of attractions open! :(

G4R

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/11/18
Have a 7 and 3 years old too. The only time I don't get to be on the PS4 is when they're on it.

Reactions: teaston

teaston

20/3/16
UK
Have a 7 and 3 years old too. The only time I don't get to be on the PS4 is when they're on it.

How on earth do you spend all day in your PS4!? Surely your 7 year old needs home schooling?

Anyway, we’re going very off topic, sorry everyone! :derailed:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
How on earth do you spend all day in your PS4!? Surely your 7 year old needs home schooling?

Anyway, we’re going very off topic, sorry everyone! :derailed:

Well well. I never derail a thread T that’s bad form.

What do you think about quarter pounders VS double patty cheeseburgers by the way? :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and teaston

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Damn all you guys. I sold off most my AP ROOs except for a FC Diver and a V7 diver. Now I want to get back into these Chrono ones. Arrghh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.