• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

UPS shipping times to the U.S

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Looks awesome. Enjoy!

Well, the date wheels are among the more popular gen replacement options, so a few little imperfections are probably not totally uncommon. But you will forget about them after a while. It's really microscopicly small and unnoticeable in daily wear when on the wrist. Simply wear and enjoy them. 😉 They are great reps from two of the top factories! 😍

Mr.Wick

Horology Curious
19/2/23
USA
Looks awesome. Enjoy!

Well, the date wheels are among the more popular gen replacement options, so a few little imperfections are probably not totally uncommon. But you will forget about them after a while. It's really microscopicly small and unnoticeable in daily wear when on the wrist. Simply wear and enjoy them. 😉 They are great reps from two of the top factories! 😍
Completely agree. Doesn’t bother me was just curious really. Even some Gens aren’t perfect. Just wear and enjoy. Guess I could just not wear it between the 2nd and 7th of the month 😝

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Even some Gens aren’t perfect.
Bingo. If gen customers were allowed to go into a boutique or AD and QC-scrutinize a gen watch they want to buy all Reptime-style with a full set of geometric measuring rulers, some SAs working there may actually commit suicide at some point. 😂

TimeFlyz

Known Member
Supporter
22/1/23
USA
Very nice , my friends Gen has same issue , wouldnt have known if he didnt tell me. So i would say yours is closer to Gen lol

T

TrishYou

Lately I’m shipping from Italy with UPS and there is a 48h shipping which actually takes 3 days, pretty good.