• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated Ap Ss Diver from J12 V6 Pics

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
I think that even with the v3.5, it was hard to tell the difference! We have a better knowledge of the gen than the gen owners! We do not accept minors flaws for our rep because we idealize the gen one. I've seen flaws on gen that we would not accept on our rep!! We want the more accurate rep, so we analyse every details on the gen and we compare with the rep. That's why we know the gen better that some gen watch sellers.

The best is a thread comparing both noob 5.1 and V6. Ity's very hard to tell from pics. The crown guard of the v6 has a major flaws, it's obliquely manufactured and polished like the gen but...the depth is irregular!

v3.5 was shit compared to this.
Anyone who's seen the thin inner-bezel font can instantly see a rep unless it's a super blurry pic.

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
how much do the v4.1s go for?
I am thinking I will just give it away to my friend if it's not going to get me a good amount of money

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Guys no need for personal insults, keep it clean please OK!

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

great post...
btw, when 5.1 was released, Ryan prefered 5.0, because of the case.
Now 6.0 is out which has better case and in my opinion better tachyring.

You need to make up your mind on the pictures which are posted and not on bla bla

sent from my iPad Air

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
u gotta admit it's pretty confusing since we don't have these versions next to a gen.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
u gotta admit it's pretty confusing since we don't have these versions next to a gen.

All part of the game though. I think researching and researching until you get the piece you want is a lot of what motivates people in this hobby.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If they never came out with new versions people would complain. If they come out with new versions people complain. You can't win.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
guys, just chat with one of the person who held v5.1 and v6.0,

although he's admit that the tachy ring more consistent, he's not to happy with other details,

so for the v5.2 owners who want to sell and get v6.0, might hold your horses and wait for more reviews, just sayin.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
im waiting for more pics and review from members that purchased.

please post pics to this thread once you received the watch,

it will help for peoples who still on the fence.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
I feel we will never have one version that gets everything right. Seems like each of them will always have ups and downs. But as what Valante said, I have to agree that it will be beneficial once we see more pictures from people who have bought the watch.

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Common sense, Valante asked someone who has held a v6 what it was like.

I haven't seen a single person in this thread complaining there is a new version.

We are all just trying to find out if anything has been improved and excluding the inner bezel numbers if j12's casing and dial compete with noobs - which IMO they never have nor can you tell from looking at 4 dealer pics, you need it in your hands.

Look forward to people getting some reviews of this up.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
Common sense, Valante asked someone who has held a v6 what it was like.

I haven't seen a single person in this thread complaining there is a new version.

We are all just trying to find out if anything has been improved and excluding the inner bezel numbers if j12's casing and dial compete with noobs - which IMO they never have nor can you tell from looking at 4 dealer pics, you need it in your hands.

Look forward to people getting some reviews of this up.

Mate, lets keep everything for our self like sharkkey said. :)

they will be people who looked on pics and made judgement their self, there will be people who opposite or both.
keep extending this wont get us anywhere, lets make peace and chat about our passion on watch :)

now back to topic, anyone approved their QC pics? Please post here.....

NinjaBoy2010

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/11/13
Maybe the best version is the hybrid of V5.1 and 6. ha ha ha

Someone can build the dream diver from the 2 watches. Not me though. I lack the skills.

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Are we allowed to put QC pics up for people to see? (not my watch so not asking for opinions)

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Yes Qc pics allowed if something concerns you ie flaw and you want members thoughts on it bud, just no Qc pics stating " here's my Qc pics does everything look ok"