• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated Ap Ss Diver from J12 V6 Pics

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Where u guys get these v6? Whos Ken? Which Shop? What other TD's have it in stock?

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
you are saying that who get this v6.0 can use #audemarspiguet #royaloakoffshore #15703 on their instagram pics?
LOL :D

Unlike the ******* shit v1, this one could probably fool everyone lol.
I wonder if gen forum dudes can tell?
Seriously this is so close I'm not sure if any panerais are closer.... Are they?

Aless

Known Member
9/6/13
Unlike the ******* shit v1, this one could probably fool everyone lol.
I wonder if gen forum dudes can tell?
Seriously this is so close I'm not sure if any panerais are closer.... Are they?

I think that even with the v3.5, it was hard to tell the difference! We have a better knowledge of the gen than the gen owners! We do not accept minors flaws for our rep because we idealize the gen one. I've seen flaws on gen that we would not accept on our rep!! We want the more accurate rep, so we analyse every details on the gen and we compare with the rep. That's why we know the gen better that some gen watch sellers.

The best is a thread comparing both noob 5.1 and V6. Ity's very hard to tell from pics. The crown guard of the v6 has a major flaws, it's obliquely manufactured and polished like the gen but...the depth is irregular!

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
The v6 is up on Ryan's site now.

Ryan obviously has both in stock and know's what he's talking about and has confirmed the v5.1 is miles better than the v6.. Just a heads up for you guys getting hard over the v6 lols.

fana05

12/5/12

Ryan obviously has both in stock and know's what he's talking about and has confirmed the v5.1 is miles better than the v6.. Just a heads up for you guys getting hard over the v6 lols.

He has told me to look at the v6 and how its betterthan the v5.1... conflicting stories much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk 2

mattcops

26/10/11

Jordan (InTime) has now come back to me and said the v6 is better now that all noob v5.1 come with the joint '5' & '0'... Just waiting to hear from Ryan now to confirm.... Ryan will decide for me!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You guys make decisions based off a dealer's advice ? Do you not have the ability to make an educated decision with the pictures and information shared here ?

mattcops

26/10/11
Well that's a darn shame.

No, as in I do have the ability. I was decided on what version, It's just when a dealer suggests one version is 'way better' than the other, then half hour later they are exactly the same?
I can make my own decisions by pictures, but sometimes I do like to hear what the dealer thinks when he has had both versions in hand.

MHardiman90

Renowned Member
Certified
11/2/14
Well, it snowed in Chicago today so I'm out of work for a couple days. I wasn't able to place my order with Ken. I will be in touch with him soon. His stock ran out yesterday for the V6 and is sending a guy tomorrow to pick up new stock.

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
You guys make decisions based off a dealer's advice ? Do you not have the ability to make an educated decision with the pictures and information shared here ?

Lol - why are you such a miserable condescending prick all the time? :picard:

How is it a bad idea to ask Ryan, a long term member, pre turning dealer, for his opinion on 2 watches that he has in hand and noone else seen IRL.

That's a rhetorical question before you come back with an answer you feel is worth my time reading.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Call me crazy , but I would say that the 48494 AP Diver threads and reviews from 837 members would provide a grown man with enough information to make a very well educated decision. But that's just me speaking as an adult who functions daily by his own free will.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Guys no need for personal insults, keep it clean please OK!

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????