• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ultimate Seadweller vs Genuine (PIC HEAVY)

stl026

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/09
Ordering mine this weekend. Looks like the price has gone up $20, probably thanks to this review. ;)

sharkman

24/11/09
Just ordered mine , on the basis of this fine review. Thanks .

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
thank you for taking the time to do this review - amazing pictures - excellent explanation and detail.

Well DONE !

gw4k

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/8/10
Thanks for the compliments!

Whats Memorial Day without BBQ and Pool time!

b659f5ac.jpg

gw4k

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/8/10
gw4k, did you forget about me? :p

I honestly don't know what size I used! I remember it was bigger than the hole, that's why I shaved and tested. Drilling very slowly by hand.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
I've sticked this thread for the moment as it is a current rep, but as soon as the Seadweller portion of the Rolex WIKI is up and available I will be removing from the stickies section but it will have a permanent link in the WIKI.

Great job mate :)

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Superb review of a great rep - to my mind the best VFM Rollie rep currently out there (once that zitty pearl is modded!)

gw4k

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/8/10
I've sticked this thread for the moment as it is a current rep, but as soon as the Seadweller portion of the Rolex WIKI is up and available I will be removing from the stickies section but it will have a permanent link in the WIKI.

Great job mate :)

Thank you sir! My first sticky. lol

Shadow88

18/4/10
I think the watch reviewed is the one from PureTime.....judging by the stem height and all....

gw4k

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/8/10
I got it from Trusty Time, but Josh and any dealer has it, just ask for the ULTIMATE SUPERLUMED CLASSIC SEADWELLER.

(yes, caps is required)

blad1234556789

7/9/12
where did you buy it i want one

*nevermind i didnt see the last post lol. sorry. and trusty time is no more :(