• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor oysterdate . I’ve had for sale . Non-payment

russ3769

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/9/21
Shrill bud ? Never heard that one before ? Honestly , just forgot to put a reserve on it and started to panic with the lack of bids . Genuine watch though , all be it on a replica bracelet . I did speak with an Australian bidder on my first builds ebay sale , who had bought a NOS two tone Tudor bracelet for 300 bucks , fat chance of that happening for me ! I was a little shocked at last week’s result as my previous , rather less attractive build of the same model , went berserker with bids all week and sold for £900 .
im glad you all find my antics so amusing , hopefully I will come up with a most decent datejust build , to keep , soonish . Hopefully meaning , I hope to get a little more advice from the seasoned builders first , before I buy any parts .

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
giphy.gif

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
The pics are terrible, but dial is from Raffles, the crown is rep. Clasp is rep, bracelet looks rep too, the hands are probably rep although with such crap pics it's hard to tell, DW should be champagne, not white on this model - though Tudor never made a linen/diamond dial AFAIK.

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Looks like a rep rotor, I doubt it’s a “brand new original Tudor movement”.

paul837

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/11/19
Typed in the search bar 34mm tudor and was rewarded with this hilarious post.

tagueur06

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/21
haha masterpièce for sure, tudor is a good brand friends