• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor oysterdate . I’ve had for sale . Non-payment

russ3769

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/9/21
My second original tudor oysterdate full restoration build went on ebay last week , with a winning bid of £760 . This was my second sold , it was slightly better than my first , the first had a nickel movement in the two tone and was bud and sold at £900 , which I was very happy with after a £500-600 investment . This one I used a gp movement and a more attractive if yet still replica aftermarket bracelet . I got our lass to put a cheeky bid of £740 on and it went for £760 , if not for her bid it would have gone for just £550 , there was a little more spent on this one after my pup managed to chew the brand new movement when it arrived in the post , luckily in a plastic casing !!!!
Anyway , the 4 days time to pay is nearly up and the buyer , with 100% feedback , has made no contact , after a couple of messages and a payment reminder .

What’s my best move from here ? Should I advertise on buy it now , around the £800 mark or put back to auction . I don’t understand why the first watch sold so well , with this one languishing some what , it’s a fair bit better !!

Anybody on here have experience selling such builds ? The case sets don’t come up for sale too often , I’ve been watching . I bought 2 at the same time .

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
My second original tudor oysterdate full restoration build went on ebay last week , with a winning bid of £760 . This was my second sold , it was slightly better than my first , the first had a nickel movement in the two tone and was bud and sold at £900 , which I was very happy with after a £500-600 investment . This one I used a gp movement and a more attractive if yet still replica aftermarket bracelet . I got our lass to put a cheeky bid of £740 on and it went for £760 , if not for her bid it would have gone for just £550 , there was a little more spent on this one after my pup managed to chew the brand new movement when it arrived in the post , luckily in a plastic casing !!!!
Anyway , the 4 days time to pay is nearly up and the buyer , with 100% feedback , has made no contact , after a couple of messages and a payment reminder .

What’s my best move from here ? Should I advertise on buy it now , around the £800 mark or put back to auction . I don’t understand why the first watch sold so well , with this one languishing some what , it’s a fair bit better !!

Anybody on here have experience selling such builds ? The case sets don’t come up for sale too often , I’ve been watching . I bought 2 at the same time .

I hope I am wrong and misinterpreted your post that you sold a Tudor Oysterdate on EBay last week and before last week with a rep bracelet and non gen Tudor movement and had a friend put in a shrill bid.

If I am wrong and have miss read your post my sincere apologies.

Reactions: airBUSdriver

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I hope I am wrong and misinterpreted your post that you sold a Tudor Oysterdate on EBay last week and before last week with a rep bracelet and non gen Tudor movement and had a friend put in a shrill bid.

Nope, you appear to be 100% correct Sir,

That's exactly what he did, after clearly profiteering the previous week too, and now giving out (and asking advice, on here, for some reason) because his 2nd build didn't work out :eek:hwell:

A great addition to the forum....:shameonyou:

Reactions: Ecender

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I got our lass to put a cheeky bid of £740 on and it went for £760 , if not for her bid it would have gone for just £550 ,

you are using a shill to bump prices on ebay ?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
link to the sale please

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
I wonder whats more stupider(!)..... actual shill bidding or admitting to it in an open forum.

I was hoping I miss interpreted the OP first post and it looks like that is not the case.

Pretty dumb on his behalf to admit he is selling rep watches on EBay with shill bidding by his friend and even more dumber asking for advice when the buyer flaked on him and advice for future rep builds.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
captain-holt-chair.gif

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
link to the sale please

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Last edited:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
LINK TO THE SALE PLEASE

Invetero

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/20

Possibly the worst post to make here lol, its unreal

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk