• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay Harrods Edition

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
So yes I am an idiot!

Thanks so much for the offer, that said I see you have gotten the adjustment sorted ???? and in any even I'm not in CONUS.
it really is little things like your offer however, that really make RWI a great community.

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Anybody know what size of spring bars to replace the stock ones with? I've read about Everest, but haven't found of which ones. Anybody got info?

On the same topic, would spring bars from say cousins do the trick as of tightening the SEL's?

Wacht

Renowned Member
6/7/20
Anybody know what size of spring bars to replace the stock ones with? I've read about Everest, but haven't found of which ones. Anybody got info?

On the same topic, would spring bars from say cousins do the trick as of tightening the SEL's?

For anyone's further reference, the spring bars that's been recommended measures 22mm length and 1,8mm thickness. This should provide more stability and prevent the SEL from moving or slacking.

I've ordered a few different spring bars from ebay with varying quality to see what's to expect from a Chinese mid/high end quality compared to swiss. I'll report back once I've received and tested.

Reactions: snorky1