• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Transaction problem with a TD, any suggestions?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Ding's, got a sense of humor, so hes alright by me.:sub4me:

Glossy8balls

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/12
Glossyballs, put up a pic of the gold rep you have before we flame your ass. Ok??

I just took a couple of pics with my iPad. How to I upload? And ps. Why the hell does it matter so much to you about this pics? This is the second time you've asked for pics. Weird.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
mmm BB's popcorn sure smells good
eating-14.gif

Glossy8balls

Banned
21/3/12
Anyone know how to get photos from an iPad of my old rep on here to satisfy some peeps.......concerns???

Still think it's weird why someone wants to see pics "before they flame my ass" lol. Not even sure why the hell that means? It seems they think I'm telling a story.....

Glossy8balls

Banned
21/3/12
Update: WE has pm'd me and is showing concern which is great. I'm excited to try to work this out. Def a good sign that they care.

AXC

Known Member
5/3/12
upload them on photobucket from your ipad either through the photobucket app or website.

D

d4m.test

We contacted Mr. Glossy8balls immediately after we read this thread.
We checked the order based on the information provided by Glossy8balls
We found just one payment record of the order and the payment status is "failed" .

We will keep contacting with Mr Glossy8balls.

Glossy8balls

Banned
21/3/12
I am satisfied with their communications. I, however was charged twice but DO understand sometimes s*** happens and this most likely was out of their control and a cc processor error. I do understand how holds work and like I said am satisfied with their communication. I have decided to go the wu way and save 5% on top of it. I just hope everything goes smooth. I will be sending payment tomorrow and will post pics when I receive the watch and let everyone know how it is. Thanks for everyone's help.

If all goes well, I plan to make some additional purchases of a couple different watches. RWI has really opened my eyes to affordable rep watches. So excited for everything to work out ok.

dingleberry

19/11/09
Ding's, got a sense of humor, so hes alright by me.:sub4me:

No other choice mate......my first greeting at RWG was welcome to the nuthouse f*ckface.......no shit :lol:

Good to see this work out. Nice to see some hardworking mods and Admins here too

Cheers guys

:)

P4GTR

Banned
9/9/07
No other choice mate......my first greeting at RWG was welcome to the nuthouse f*ckface.......no shit :lol:

Good to see this work out. Nice to see some hardworking mods and Admins here too

Cheers guys

:)

:lol: I'm sure it was meant in the most loving way.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I did nothing. It sorted itself out.

But thanks :)

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
We contacted Mr. Glossy8balls immediately after we read this thread.
We checked the order based on the information provided by Glossy8balls
We found just one payment record of the order and the payment status is "failed" .

We will keep contacting with Mr Glossy8balls.
Best Dealer Quote EVER!

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
The dealer never gets your CC number. I'm amazed by how many folk look to have no idea how an online CC transaction works. The CC details go no further than a CC processor and the only thing there that sees them is a computer. The dealer sees nothing.

I've worked for internet companies that took credit cards and we did capture the credit card numbers. If I enter a credit card number into a form on a company's web site, I would assume that they are capturing my CC number, and whoever controls the web site would ultimately have access to number.

grejyedi

29/12/11
ajs94

I was just going to say the same thing and IIRC WE uses that type of capture, and you get an Email a day later saying payment has been successful.