• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro' Audemars Piguet 57th Street

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I highly doubt the factories have become so benevolent, that they are now including a high grade strap, unless the price goes up considerably. I look at any AP ROO as a minimum $1000 dollar purchase. The watch, a strap and possible service. No other way to look at it really.

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
Yup crap strap $568. With high grade strap $768 so we r actually paying for it

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
Toro did mention he was getting some high end straps made, maybe this is one that he will offer as an upgrade to the rep crap that comes with the watch.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
It will all depend on how much that upgrade costs. There are so many strap choices these days.
Exactly. If Toro offers a good deal then I don't see why not.

And I think we should be expecting QC pics no later than next week.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Exactly. If Toro offers a good deal then I don't see why not.

And I think we should be expecting QC pics no later than next week.

No reason why we will not see them this week, I'll be in Orlando thou

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I'd rather be in Orlando, hanging out at Del Frisco's ! :thumbsup:

I'm freeking out, got 11 nights booked so far, need to book another hotel for 3 nights and still got the the flights to book

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
Only place better than Del Frisco's is Peter Luger's in Brooklyn. Even though I had a Bone in Rib Eye at Flemings a few months ago, that blew me out of the water.

you're the 3rd person who has mentioned Fleming's to me... I guess i'll have to give it a try next time im in Miami, I believe they have a location in Coral Gables..

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
My Dad suggested it to me. I was invited to dinner there and was amazed. It was the best steak I had on the West Coast.

Sorry to de-rail your thread Sharkey, but good steaks are SERIOUS BUSINESS !!!! :thumbsup:

I believe they have a location in Coral Gables..

You can hit up the outdoor AP Boutique in Bal Harbour after dinner !

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Yeah. That doesn't look like the cat skin strap we are used to getting. I may have to pick something up , while my OEM strap comes in.

Lol, just looked at the pic I posted on my laptop, no way that straps from the noob factory.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
You can hit up the outdoor AP Boutique in Bal Harbour after dinner !

Been many times. I got a place in Sunny Isles, which is just up the road from Bal Harbour. And my wifes favorite resto in Miami is Carpaccio in Bal Harbour so we're there quite often. Beautiful shops, but very dangerous to step foot inside while my wifes around.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I'm a Cuban food freak. So we love Miami ! Sharkey, you should take a drive down there. It's only 4 hours from Orlando. 2 hours in Joe's Ferrari :)

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
35nli6.jpg

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Just got back to Miami today Fromm Orlando ,did 90 mph the

Whole way, didn't see 1 trooper