• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro' Audemars Piguet 57th Street

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
its all in good jest .. cannot say much about the fc diver as i have one now ... so waiting for the next offering .. from trusty !!

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
actually ... its a very nice watch ... even with the Canadian lumber jack theme

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
mine have arrived and still the best looking rubber clad in my opinion
beautiful looking watch as i said in my previous comment when i saw it in Zurich
all its needs now to complement this beauty is new strap !!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Rubber bezel looks a bit Fubar @ some of the screws

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
all its needs now to complement this beauty is new strap !!

Time follower has a brand new long length OEM 57th strap for sale in the sales section, he's in the uk also

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
thank for the link bmw ............. ive posted him a reply

yes id be interested in your oem strap as well pm if u want to sell

josuel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/13
I just wish the dial was made per gen without concentric circles. Any idea why they decided to do it differently? Doesnt seem to be something hard to do.

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
I just wish the dial was made per gen without concentric circles. Any idea why they decided to do it differently? Doesnt seem to be something hard to do.

yes i also was wondering the same ... but concentric circles ... are near to impossible to be seen with the naked eye .. im sure other members can verify
the same .. as ive tired my best to see if they can been seen at different light reflective angle's (and nothing to been seen )..even the dw circle being black ..is hard to see !!
one more for the album