• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony from Noob took money and now doesn’t respond. Beware!

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
And what does Tony say about this accusations?

Ray Liotta Laughing GIF

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Hey guys, just a small heads up for everyone. Over a month ago I’ve sent Tony Noob 1k for a watch I was really looking for (after confirmation that the factory can do it ). Since then he kept on stalling saying factory is missing some part and can’t complete the watch, now it’s been almost 2 weeks he’s gone completely silent. I see him online in WhatsApp but he just ignores me completely.

I’ve bough over 5 watches from him and sent over few of my friends and he always delivered. I’m saddened this happened. I’m not sure what caused his behavior but DO NOT SEND HIM ANYMONEY.
I feel like your the guy who was arguing with me on Reddit that he was legit when I told you he's a scammer

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I have Carmine from ARF on the line, we are heading to the docks to shake up Tony
Me and Qing Dao from QF are joining you in a few.

I'm bringing the triads into this. Mafia isn't enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Me and Qing Dao from QF are joining you in a few.

I'm bringing the triads into this. Mafia isn't enough.
Mr. Yamaguchi just called complaining about this. Yakuza wants to kick triads'asses badly

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
The guy from seiko? Ah fuck.
This is an avalanche, phones ringing all the time. Now the Bratva... You don't mess around with Vostok

• Haha

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
This is an avalanche, phones ringing all the time. Now the Bratva... You don't mess around with Vostok
German chancellor Scholz just sold the Hamburg Harbor to the triads. I'm not scared of no Russian.

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
German chancellor Scholz just sold the Hamburg Harbor to the triads. I'm not scared of no Russian.
Shouldn't have mentioned the harbor. Now zio Luigi "u signurinu" has taken interest in the matter. Those ndrangheta guys can be nasty.

• Haha

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Dragon Ball GIF by Xbox
it’s time to bring this guy and end this ;)