• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony from Noob took money and now doesn’t respond. Beware!

lmvegas

Horology Curious
6/10/20
Hey guys, just a small heads up for everyone. Over a month ago I’ve sent Tony Noob 1k for a watch I was really looking for (after confirmation that the factory can do it ). Since then he kept on stalling saying factory is missing some part and can’t complete the watch, now it’s been almost 2 weeks he’s gone completely silent. I see him online in WhatsApp but he just ignores me completely.

I’ve bough over 5 watches from him and sent over few of my friends and he always delivered. I’m saddened this happened. I’m not sure what caused his behavior but DO NOT SEND HIM ANYMONEY.

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
1. Who is „Tony from Noob“? Is this a TD? When I scan through all 24 TDs here I can’t seem to find a „Tony from Noob“ or even remember that name mentioned here.
2. If this I supposed to be a (Trusted) Dealer review, why don’t you post this review in the buyers review section of that specific dealer?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
You don't know Tony Noob? THE TONY NOOB?

Oh THAT Tony Noob! Of course... how could I forget. Mind like a sieve. There's even a pic of him on his website...

zMOZHW.jpg

mrhavana

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/11
UK
Tony from Noob is a dear friend of mine. He had a bit of an accident with a vacuum cleaner which has impaired his vision among other things. I'm sure he will respond after the swelling goes down and he regains his sight.

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
That Tony from Noob guy .. Don't get me started.

Between him, that guy Ricky Rolex I sent 2400 to and never delivered, and that SOB Peter Patek that ghosted me after a 2700 Venmo, I'm not sure what to do....

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Tony only took $1,000 from you?

You got off lightly OP. I'd run and hide if I were you.

Run and hide.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Can you imagine, this day and age, prejudiced against Italians. WTF is the world coming to? :LOL:
Prejudice how? How am I prejudice? Is it the way I tawk? I mean, what’s prejudice about it? You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe it’s me? Maybe I’m a little fu$&ed up, maybe? I’m here to amuse you?

Last edited: