• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Today we tested all the popular SUBs for 904L steel

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18

ultratime

Banned
23/8/22
I’m wondering if TD will raise a claim against ZZF, and refund 100$ to customers :). It s what should hapen in normal professional buisness world.
lolololololololololllll all time greastest poster nominee right there!!! my fake watch is fake!!!!! noooooooooooooo,

ultratime

Banned
23/8/22
I’m wondering if TD will raise a claim against ZZF, and refund 100$ to customers :). It s what should hapen in normal professional buisness world.
lolololololololololllll all time greastest poster nominee right there!!! my fake watch is fake!!!!! noooooooooooooo,

ultratime

Banned
23/8/22
If you have owned a omega seamaster 300 professional from say 2017 and on and a rolex submariner from 2018 and on if you will know fully the differences in their bracelets. one is 316 other 904

the rolex bracelet is far far superior. lighter, stronger, smoother, and a different color.

the omega bracelet is much heavier, and it feels clunky when you wear a rolex one day ,and the omega the next. huge difference in bracelets.

these people arguing there's no difference, show they have never seen a gen watch in their life.

complaining they got swindled!! oh the irony

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
If you have owned a omega seamaster 300 professional from say 2017 and on and a rolex submariner from 2018 and on if you will know fully the differences in their bracelets. one is 316 other 904

the rolex bracelet is far far superior. lighter, stronger, smoother, and a different color.

the omega bracelet is much heavier, and it feels clunky when you wear a rolex one day ,and the omega the next. huge difference in bracelets.

these people arguing there's no difference, show they have never seen a gen watch in their life.

complaining they got swindled!! oh the irony

Omega is 316l and rolex 904l in gen.
Rolex knows how to finish a steel.

You can shit up even 904l.

So i dont get why you clmpare apples and pears (or do i get u wrong)?