• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

To those that bought the Chanel J12

maxse

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/11/06
nope white one is not the correct font... Niether have the correct font on the actualt date but who cares...

The number "1" on the bezel should not have that tick at the top but should be a straight line 'l"

Tak you are really lucky then because that's 3 watches I went through that had this problem... I finally settled for the cheaper one...

maxse

Banned
4/11/06
Klink said:
Maxse, you get compliments for being man of steel on this deal..

rep world sometimes throw curving balls, one after another..

good luck to you!

Klink

Life is Good!

Thanks klink. I need to do what I have to do to make sure that in the end Life Is Good! lol.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
takashi said:
The highest quality is this one:

dscn4775hi0.jpg

taK, you should get a refund on that. looks like the crown and stem fell out?

:?

yeah I'm still working on my comedy bit

:?

anyways, that sucks - ~800 dollars with brown poop stains. I remember those. Good thing ruby's taking care of you. she works hard... hope that works well for you.

Even around here in ritzy San Francisco, i dont see chanel's around too often, so i can care less what the fonts look like :)

As for me GiRL, i gottsa let the g/f know and show it to her. She's highly picky, so i can't randomly buy a watch for her and expect her to like it *sigh*. iS pretty though, i just want one now for the sake of having it!

Like to see the quality difference between the 500 white vs 200 white. :p wishful thinking.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
takashi said:
200+
CHANEL-011-4.jpg

CHANEL-011-5.jpg

CHANEL-011-6.jpg

bezel font does look different like takashi said.....

wonder why the 500+ have a wrong bezel font...

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
takashi said:
Shall back to the topic again?
The sapphire vs mineral glass is not the crystal but I presume it's the bezel glass.

nice save tak. lol

@maxse

i am glad ruby is getting you what you wanted. 8)

Jos nana

Known Member
15/3/06
@maxse,
If you want to quote our private conversation in public.. I can quote your childish, unreasonable demands, whinning when daddy drop the hammer episodes in public as well. This is a warning to you .....

I said it wasn't you beocs I never doubted you and I could not log in to my paypal account during post days of the earthquake in taiwan which affected internet connections in China.. I gave you reasonable doubt. When I am finally able to read abot 10 days later... the pug you wrote on paypal compliant... It was you that tooasted my accounts !!!!

What happen to your deal with ruby now ? refunded to you ? well she is afraid of you ........ you made her pick up 2 watches ( the same ) for photos... rejected both of them and wanted to know from her that if you can still return and get a refund in case the watch you picked out the photos, when arrive at your ends still does not meet your requirements ? Man... you are such a bully ! Who in this world would want to deal with you ? Go Pugging by the genuine !!

To those who are diplomatic and think this guy should be spare... HAS HE LEARN ? What a Pug !

Dealers.. Avoid him.......Full details at the dealers private forum..

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
takashi said:
What brown stain? I am having hard time finding one.

yeah i bet your wife sees them in your underwear, lmao im kidding i couldnt resist , lmao :D

wipe that arse better man, lmao

joe :eek:

maxse

Banned
4/11/06
Josh I didnt really quote anything in our private convo... I edited out your addy. I just did it because someone said that you isaid its because of me...

And Ruby is not afraid of me she just doesnt want to ship me a bad watch. For your info she herself took the second one back to the factory because she found a flaw on it again... Anyway Josh if you want to talk about this publicly you can start another thread. People are trying to get useful info here!

And I simply asked Ruby that if she ships it out and I find a defect on it if she accepts a return right away... I dont see anything wrong if I recieve a watch find a brown stain on it and ask if I can exchange it... How am I being a bully with that?

AND WHAT REQUIREMENTS?? i SIMPLY SAID THAT IT IS HARD TO TELL FROM THE PHOTOS IF IT HAS STAINS. SO IF I SEE ANY CAN I GET AN EXCHANGE!!! She found the flaws herself and returned the watch to the factory and even suggested I go for the lower quality ones because less poeple were having problems with them....

Yea Crick than defintely show her the watch first but I just have some weird feeling she will love it (if she is into trendy things) lol. But I also like this watch because it is different and not the typical small SS bracelet or those little cartiers.

*EDIT* And damn Joe I forgot to call you today lol sorry buddy. I was tied up with work and other things. This has been a crazy week. I'll try to get in touch with yuo real soon though but if you can't pick up Ill just leave you a message. Thanks.

maxse

Banned
4/11/06
And Joshua if you talk to Ruby you should you should learn from her. The way she treats me and other customers... Hell I wouldnt even consider a PP dispute with her. All the way through I feel like she can be trusted and I am not even worried for a second... And she is very honest...

Anyway I'll let you guys know how my J12 is. I really hope that it doesn't have any stains on it because Ive been having some bad luck while everyone else who got it has no problems with it lol. But I will post pics and everything. I highly recommend you get it from her though because she is just amazing to deal with just a pleasure and very honest. In addition her prices are much cheaper and I got my Bentley GT from her amazingly quick. She shipped it friday I recieved it Tuesday. Chronos reset perfectly just like I asked...

sUpemezU

Known Member
1/12/06
takashi said:
@SLK: I don't think you're right. For ladies version 33mm, Yes it's only available for Quartz. However, in the case of men's version of 38mm, they have both version. Anyway FYI, the real one uses ETA2892-A2 movement.

Bro Taka, for 38mm they only have them in automatic, no quartz at all. Quartz are only those 33mm. :wink:

maxse

Banned
4/11/06
yea the reps have 38mm quartz... But on the gen the 38mm comes only in auto.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Ok. Check with the book again. 38mm comes with Auto. 33mm comes with Quartz. But the 38mm rep comes with quartz too.

Hambone

Banned
24/11/06
maxse said:
Wow Hambone you are a f*cking idiot! I am sorry but I have never gotten pissed of at someone on an internet forum until just now. Do you realize that I dont give sh*t how your transaction went with Josh? I care how my transaction went....

And Anyway if you are pointing to a thread please make sure you READ THE DAMN THING because I DID Apologize to everyone tha tI caused an inconvenience too! Also I AM NOT the reason all this happened. Someone else posted their links to their web site and filed a paypal complaint... But that is irrelevant. If you do not want to help me out with the topic than dont post in it and start a new one about me...

Hambone said:
Everytime I see your name Maxse, and I think I speak for a number of people in this forum, I keep thinking that I can no longer use paypal with Joshua because of your selfish impatience outlined in this thread in excrutiating detail.

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtop ... sc&start=0

The thread is locked as it should be and I post it here to remind anyone who wonders why I bring this up.

Maxse, you have caused inconvenience to many a watch collector here by filing your claim as you did. I have done a good deal of business with both Joshua and Andrew. They are both honorable men concerned about their reputations and their standing in the eyes of the members of rep forums, and there is no doubt that the matter would have been resolved had you not behaved in such a petulant manner.

The gist of this in a nutshell is that you owe everyone here and actually rep collectors around the world an apology for screwing up a viable payment method that makes the customer feel secure. Yes paypal sucks and all that but that is not the point here. You made a major ass guffaw and should as a matter of courtesy to your fellow rep collector extend a written apology to members of this forum for your actions. If you can see that what you did was not kosher then I am sure many here will feel better about you, if not well then so be it.

Maxse, The "Fucking Idiot" here is you by a long shot. If you wanted to show contrition, it should have been done in an open thread, not the half assed pussy way you did it. You screwed up a viable way to buy reps for many people so own up to it....asshole.

crick

1/8/06
takashi said:
Ok. Check with the book again. 38mm comes with Auto. 33mm comes with Quartz. But the 38mm rep comes with quartz too.

so 33mm is the smallest? ladies? bracelet size 18mm?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Yes 33mm is the smallest. On the lug head it measures 16mm. Ladies size. But it fits my 6.5" wrist (band is still too long). I guess this will fit till 7".

crick

1/8/06
takashi said:
Yes 33mm is the smallest. On the lug head it measures 16mm. Ladies size. But it fits my 6.5" wrist (band is still too long). I guess this will fit till 7".

sweet, that should work. Now time to surprise the g/f with web images :roll:

D

d4m.test

Ok you guys convinced me to get one for my girl for valentine's....i think i'll start a new thread about valentines..
laterz

maxse

Banned
4/11/06
haha yeap this watch is awesome. Crick let us know how she likes it. Im sure she will :)

Devedander

20/10/06
Sorry maxse... you found your way to this forum, you have put plenty of posts in before this whole thing started... if you didn't find the appropriate flame subject of "best sub" or "dont dispute paypal" it's not because it was that difficult, it's because you didn't care to put effort into using the forum.

I honestly believe that you don't understand the gravity of the effects you can have on places, and that's one of the things that I think adds credence to Josh's claims you acted childishly. Listening you talk about why it's not your fault reminds me very much of listening to a little kid who doesn't understand why it wasn't ok to put the cat in the dryer... but I can't give the same level of forgiveness to someone who is obviously not a little kid.

Essentially you are like a 15 year old claiming he didn't know it was bad to put the cat in the dryer and the books to learn about why it's bad or otherwise educate you are too hard to come by and use.

I admit I am very computer savy so I can get more out of forums than others, but all the features here are in plain English and clearly visible from the very first page. I honestly don't believe you are too stupid to figure it out, you make too much sense in your posts to just be an idiot, you just have poor judgement and don't show level of common courtesy effort to make yourself part of the team rather than leech off the team that I think is the least one can do when going to any community (real world or intenret) for help and advice.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
points of view...

interesting... sort of like geopolitical agendas, and some of

agendas occur maybe like force of nature with not an intent

in sight...

jmo..

:roll: :shock: :D