• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Time for a Official Seawolf Club?

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
OK thanks TA - I guess that means these were produced over several versions and the old school ones had this finish?

I want one

dustindu4

18/7/11
My Seawolf has been shipped! Can't wait! I'll be a member of the club in a couple weeks

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
OK thanks TA - I guess that means these were produced over several versions and the old school ones had this finish?

I want one

The old school ones were probably made back in 2006. Look for the one with the open 4 on the bezel and the good pearl. The old school ones are made of titanium so they are very light. They are very hard to find so good luck with the search.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
dustindu4 - you were able to find one? ... or is it not yellow?

dustindu4

18/7/11
I caught a yellow one in the for sale section on Sunday with Taka AR, correct datewheel, ziggy lume, and a gen rubber strap for 250!

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
oh ok - yeah I recall now .... you pipped me at the post you lucky devil ... getting a gen bezel would make it yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy .... but then it already is ... and worthy of some serious photos when you get it! And I warn you now - if you don't post some nice pics I will post pics of ME in my turban .... I look almost as good (think 'crazy')as the big "O" in mine

:D

dustindu4

18/7/11
Honestly I'm more relieved to not have to scour the forsale forums anymore. I have split widescreen monitors set up at work and one of them autorefreshed all of the forums out there looking for these things all day. When I'm at home I used to check probably twice an hour. Finding a yellow Seawolf has been a complete obsession for me. I felt like a crack head without some crack, or Obama without his Quran. I got lucky on finding one 8 minutes after it posted. Last time I missed one by 30 minutes that was just as good as this one.

I need to find a cheap bezel, I'd even take a rep one.

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Honestly I'm more relieved to not have to scour the forsale forums anymore. I have split widescreen monitors set up at work and one of them autorefreshed all of the forums out there looking for these things all day. When I'm at home I used to check probably twice an hour. Finding a yellow Seawolf has been a complete obsession for me. I felt like a crack head without some crack, or Obama without his Quran. I got lucky on finding one 8 minutes after it posted. Last time I missed one by 30 minutes that was just as good as this one.

I need to find a cheap bezel, I'd even take a rep one.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Until I found my wolf, I felt like a Christian, trying to rationalize how the devil faked carbon dating and dinosaur bones - like I had no purpose in life unless a higher company (in my particular case - Breitling) said I did. :D

Luckily I realized that the universe is the highest power a long time ago and have pulled my head out of the sand. The Universe loves me, which is why nice deals pretty much fall into my lap. So much so that I have to actively not buy them (was going to snag the watch you bought, just for the hell of it). Decided that it was much better universal karma to let another geek get a sought-after piece not to mention the fact that it would be greedy since I already have one. :)

dustindu4

18/7/11
I don't get the fake dinosaur bones either, silly christians

Waffles I remember that watch you got, at the time I didn't have the itch for one yet but I did contemplate buying it and parting out the bracelet. It was in the EU wasn't it? I think I was afraid of customs for a $475 watch. Glad it found a good home. In the end I got one for half that price with gen rubber! Glad I waited.

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
That version came out until 2008. Thereafter, the newer version with box markers on the 6, 9, and 12 replaces it.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
thanks I wondered as there are a few gens like that for sale

dustindu4

18/7/11
I'm in! Got inspired to take some family pics

dsc01381a.jpg

dsc01387v.jpg

dsc01391lk.jpg

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
wonder how a black leather with yellow stitching would look....?

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
@Madcatlacelot; nice one.

I myself...don't dare to say it out loud as the threadstarter....am thinking of selling my yellow one. Really hooked on Pam's nowadays and they the fit me better, are more comfortable around the wrist then the Wolf.

Rarely wear mine since the Pam 186 arrived. Even my PloProf gets more wristtime. It is a big, heavy watch for a big, heavy wrist I guess ;-)

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
I have that feeling as well DMS - these are big watches, but what can I do? I love the styling and would enjoy owning one - the yellow does it for me and even though my preference is for the pencil-lead titanium look, I'd still be very happy to own the more recent version .... if any dealer is to be believed, I think they will return in the coming months and maybe then all the furore will die down

:)

That said, anyone who thinks it is a nicely designed watch will still think that it is so you will have little trouble passing it on I imagine

Snpr9696

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
26/5/10
If your selling. Contact me. I still don't have one yet.

dustindu4

18/7/11
Now would be the time to sell a used Seawolf, they are in demand. You could probably get what you bought it for. When the new ones come out in a few months it won't be worth as much. Everyone will want a new one.

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
You know...I am afraid I am gonna regret a sell afterwards...