• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Time for a Official Seawolf Club?

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Sorry guys, I don't want to rub it in but I just got my yellow Seawolf relumed by Fine DD and the results are awesome! :thumbsup:

p9227369v2.jpg

p9227373v2.jpg

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
As the brothers say in East LA - that's lume's the shizzle

I would love one of these babes in Yellow .... and I admit, that I am becoming interested in a whole bunch of watches I would never have considered thanks for super-close-up shots ... when I have a watch worthy of bothering I will get out my SLR and tripod and dedicate some time to seeing how nice I can make one look too.

sricenbaw

Known Member
23/11/09
Awesome lume job.. Although your costing my money cause now I wanna send mine off :(

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Lume turned out great. A yellow dial Wolf is on my list to get but what I really miss is my old school Ti Seawolf.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
Looks great. You got rid of the yellowish looking lume on the markers! Looks stunning mate! Fine DD is in the EU? How much did you pay for the job as I my ask?

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
I'll trade you a keg of Guinness for it

:lol2: Perhaps not...!

Lume turned out great. A yellow dial Wolf is on my list to get but what I really miss is my old school Ti Seawolf.
Cheers mate!

Looks great. You got rid of the yellowish looking lume on the markers! Looks stunning mate! Fine DD is in the EU? How much did you pay for the job as I my ask?
Thanks - yes, the yellow-ish lume is gone! :D

Fine DD is in Germany - you can email him for a price. I also got it re-sealed and pressure tested so your price might be different.

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Your going to have a hard time finding a yellow wolf. Everyone is sold out without any word of stock replacement. If ya get one I can make the strap for you.

Pretty sure they stopped production on them a while ago, and all of these were just leftover stock.
Luckily I'm patient. Managed to get a PAM 192 using the same philosophy, I have faith that it will work again. The Wolf isnt crazy rare, lucky for me :)

So turns out that it was sooner rather than later! :D
Great weekend, my Yellow Wolf showed up with a GEN ProII Bracelet!

The gen bracelet really is all that is chaulked up to be. It is much more comfortable, well made, and SO SMOOTH compared to my Skyland rep ProII. At $600 from the AD I dont think its worth it though...

Anyway, some quick pictures :popcorn:

Packed very well:
C360_2011-09-2418-39-04.jpg

Sizing it up:
C360_2011-09-2418-53-47.jpg

So good looking!! :D

C360_2011-09-2503-14-39.jpg

C360_2011-09-2514-09-29.jpg

Despite the chunkiness, the Wolf wears almost exactly the same as my Skyland and even on my absolutely puny 6" wrists I feel like it fits so well!

C360_2011-09-2514-10-26.jpg

Absolutely LOVE this watch, and if anyone cares I actually bought it in memory of my Yellow Labrador that passed away just a month ago, and I was not around to say goodbye. :(
He was truly my Seawolf and loved everything about the water (rest in peace Picasso). Now whenever I look down I will be remembered of him :)

Thanks guys, and sorry for the teary-eyed shit at the end :facepalm:
More pics when I get a chance! :)

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Yeah, I feel bad. I kind of hounded him for it since he wouldn't PM me back. Figured it was my only shot for a Gen Pro II so I went for it :D

Needs a few mods to make it super perfect. DEL is making me really want to get it lumed, and put proper AR coating onto it (its such a pronounced blue :( ), and get it sealed up.

Really other than that I dont see anything I could do to make it better. The date is absolutely perfect (aligned and crisp), and the bracelet is fantastic.

Very happy to be part of the Wolf club finally! :D

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
@ investinwaffles: congrats mate! welcome to the club ;-)

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Absolutely LOVE this watch, and if anyone cares I actually bought it in memory of my Yellow Labrador that passed away just a month ago, and I was not around to say goodbye. :(
He was truly my Seawolf and loved everything about the water (rest in peace Picasso). Now whenever I look down I will be remembered of him :)

Thanks guys, and sorry for the teary-eyed shit at the end

No one with any kind of decent heart would think less of you for saying that about your great mate - it is a total shit when we lose a friend and pets are truer friends than many humans ..... they give us their lives and expect little in return - and of course, with the world as it is, they often get precisely that - little in return.

Our pets help us to be better humans and there's a special place in hell for fu$#%#^ers who are cruel to them

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
True bro. A watch (rep or gen) coupled with my pets and the lovely wife is my perfect weekend.

No one with any kind of decent heart would think less of you for saying that about your great mate - it is a total shit when we lose a friend and pets are truer friends than many humans ..... they give us their lives and expect little in return - and of course, with the world as it is, they often get precisely that - little in return.

Our pets help us to be better humans and there's a special place in hell for fu$#%#^ers who are cruel to them

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
fair point, but im a risk taker..........., always will be lol, nice to have joined seawolf club!!!!!
010-4.jpg

This looks like a pencil lead finish on the yellow boy ..... is it?

If it is, that's my watch of preference.... but I would happily take the brushed SS as well ........ AND get it waterproofed so I can use it as my daily beater

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11

Thanks Seriph :)
The first time I had heard of the yellow Seawolf, I looked at him and was like "Holy crap buddy, they have a watch named after you AND its yellow!". It was going to be my first rep but I put it on hold thinking that I could just get one whenever I want from a TD. Then he passed away and it became seemingly impossible to grab one so I really jumped on this one. I cant take this watch off!

Wore it for the past 2 weeks daily! :D

One more pic that I really liked (PJ's + Seawolf on a Sunday):
C360_2011-10-0115-14-07.jpg

Blue + yellow goes really well together - makes the yellow watch-face really pop :)

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
fair point, but im a risk taker..........., always will be lol, nice to have joined seawolf club!!!!!
010-4.jpg

Fordy is your Seawolf matt finish PVD pr something? Looks uber cool in that light. My aim/goal is to create that look in my Seawolf (when one becomes available again!)

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Fordy is your Seawolf matt finish PVD pr something? Looks uber cool in that light. My aim/goal is to create that look in my Seawolf (when one becomes available again!)

No he's got an old school Ti Seawolf. Man do I miss mine.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk