• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Three new Radiomirs from VSF 1292 1294 1386

ebzen02

Respected Member
12/4/10
Gen measures exactly 10,8mm, i.e. a hair under 11mm. So the rep is about 1 mm difference to the gen. I personally don't think it's going to get any better.

I ordered one to see if it's noticable irl and bothers me. Hopefully not.
I think it’s good enough.. 1mm on the wrist is not going to be noticeable. I’m getting this for sure.. what’s the price?

Mkempes

Patience you must have my young Padawan
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
My TD quoted 428 USD

gadus

Getting To Know The Place
24/1/24
I'm debating between calatrava 5926r zf and these radiomirs,
what do you think?

Mkempes

Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
You mean 5296? It's a nice looking watch with some issues: very noisy rotor and it misses the shine of the gen which is white gold.

Reactions: gadus

Mkempes

Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
I can't. I just ordered it and haven't had the possibility to hold it in my hands.

I do own the calatrava and it doesn't get wrist time. I'm not selling it because it was my first rep. Fell for that NWBIG list.

Mkempes

Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Do you mind sharing who? I posted pics on Reddit and someone commented they asked 3 TDs and all of them said they can’t get it yet. I’m not a TD so I couldn’t help.
Steve from The one watches

• Love
Reactions: Jimbothegreat

Mkempes

Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Intime has the thickness incorrect?

That would be a no-go. Will ask steve to measure it once in his hands. He said it's available within three days.

gadus

Getting To Know The Place
24/1/24
Is it even similar to gen?
I look at the pictures and the hands of this (pam1292) and the gen are not similar,
It's gold and it's flat white...
The frame is also significantly thicker in gen,
The color of the dial is also very off in the gen hosa
Obviously this is only a rep, but there are 1:1 reps
Correct me if I'm wrong?
I wish I was wrong because I want one!
new-vsf-stock-photos-v0-e3e8gqiv2bmc1.jpg
gTEsTEnQd0SO2x4iZVcasg.png.transform.global_square_image_960.png

Mkempes

Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
If we can trust the pictures of the QC (pics with white glove) from this post, you'll see that the case is quite ok looking from the top. https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/new-upcoming-stuff-from-vsf-factory.10969339/post-11656840

The main issue is the thickness and there's some mismatch between the 12mm in these pictures and the info on intimes site. @Jimbothegreat ; where are these pictures with the 12mm from?

In the QC I received today the case looks significantly thicker than 12mm ...

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
I have seen the gen recently and what struck me most is the lume on the markers and hands that is so tan that it mimics a deep patina.

Looking at the release and QC photos, all I see are various shades of cream lume and not tan. Well, this is enough for me to sit on the fence for a while.