• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Three new Radiomirs from VSF 1292 1294 1386

Mkempes

and now into vintage
Supporter
Certified
13/12/23
EU
The rep is far from 12mm! Would really love to know where that picture with the false measurement is from. Was that AI generated?

Here's my QC pic and the watch measures 13,3mm IRL! That's totally disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: flashu and gadus

natasjames

22/10/12
The rep is far from 12mm! Would really love to know where that picture with the fake is from. Was that AI generated?

Here's my QC pic and the watch measures 13,3mm IRL! That's totally disappointing.

Ya definitely put on too much weight :D

Mkempes

and now into vintage
Supporter
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Cancelled my order, too thick for me.

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Damn I had ordered one as but will cancel, >13mm is too much particularly as it's only a 40mm watch so it will be quite noticeable. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: Mkempes

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
I can’t believe they still keep repping these radiomir with the p.9xxxx movement. Why can’t they just rep the simple radiomirs if beyond me..

Reactions: Mkempes

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23
If we can trust the pictures of the QC (pics with white glove) from this post, you'll see that the case is quite ok looking from the top. https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/new-upcoming-stuff-from-vsf-factory.10969339/post-11656840

The main issue is the thickness and there's some mismatch between the 12mm in these pictures and the info on intimes site. @Jimbothegreat ; where are these pictures with the 12mm from?

In the QC I received today the case looks significantly thicker than 12mm ...

The 12mm pic I received is from the QC pics I was sent. Did Steve use calipers to measure?

Mkempes

and now into vintage
Supporter
Certified
13/12/23
EU
The 12mm pic I received is from the QC pics I was sent. Did Steve use calipers to measure?
As you can see in the pics he used a digital sliding gauge. If Steve measured it and Intime's site states the same, then I'm pretty sure it's 13,4mm.

Looking forward to you measuring your watch once in your hands.

gadus

Horology Curious
24/1/24
Thanks,
Is there a difference between them in terms of visibility?
I mean, does one of them look closer to the original?

Mkempes

and now into vintage
Supporter
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Thanks,
Is there a difference between them in terms of visibility?
I mean, does one of them look closer to the original?
You should open a thread in the PP secion and ask the question there. You'll get better answers. I can't tell you this, because I don't own both.

Reactions: gadus

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23
As you can see in the pics he used a digital sliding gauge. If Steve measured it and Intime's site states the same, then I'm pretty sure it's 13,4mm.

Looking forward to you measuring your watch once in your hands.
Can I see your other QC pics?

Mkempes

and now into vintage
Supporter
Certified
13/12/23
EU
It's still a nice watch you surely will be able to pass on if you don't like it.

Just not what I wanted and was hoping for. I went to the AD some months ago and loved that I could wear it like a dress watch. Quire difficult with a rep of this thickness.

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23
sure. I cancelled the order, so no problem with that.

I just had another one remeasured with digital calipers and you are so very right. My apologies for the misinformation everyone. It was not intentional, was just trying to help. The watch is actually 13mm.

Mkempes

and now into vintage
Supporter
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Wasn't your fault. You gave me hope for a couple of days that I wouldn't need to go gen to get a slim PAM.

I'm still wondering how they managed to measure 12mm.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Wasn't your fault. You gave me hope for a couple of days that I wouldn't need to go gen to get a slim PAM.

I'm still wondering how they managed to measure 12mm.
You can get 12mm if you don't measure to the top of the crystal dome but the top of the bezel