• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The VSF Submariners Thread

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Someone just labeled these 2 watches as Gen and VSF and you believe this post? It could be the other way around.

Did i? Im asking for confirmation from the person who posted that if you can read it correctly.

Pdynsl

Horology Curious
7/5/22
Hi sorry to be a newby but Can anyone tell me if the watch in this link is one of the best 1:1 clone on the market today please ? Is there better or better value for money in a cheaper release ?
https://jtime.io/us/submariner-1140...dition-on-ss-bracelet-vs3130-super-clone.html

You said the watch I was looking at was a vsf and seen this thread on vsf submariner so came to ask opioins , I've read through this thread and seen a few posts specifically saying a certain watch is one of the best clones if not the best on the market AT PRESENT , which is exactly what I've been looking for and really unsure why most aren't so keen to say one is better than the other when it clearly is ! I don't particularly understand the flaws I'm just someone who likes the Rolex submariner but can't afford a real one and want the best clone I can get based on the recommendation of others in a group who have bought many many many clones and compared and talked about and decided one rises above the rest

I know this is probably a dick move someone just rolling in and wanting to know the best rep but I don't know rep watches or movements or how a clasp should look and feel that's why I signed up here to ask as you lot do a hell of a lot more than I do and just wanted your opinions

Reactions: GottaHave

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
unsure why most aren't so keen to say one is better than the other when it clearly is ! I don't particularly understand the flaws

Maybe if you put a little bit more effort into this instead of just expecting people to spoon feed you it this would work better for you...

Did you read the posts that you were pointed out to in the other thread that you created specifically to ask that question? What don't you understand?

There is no clone, every rep has flaws, and only you can determine which flaws you can live with. How can you say that a watch is clearly better than another one when you admit that you don't understand flaws? It just doesn't make sense.

So if you want to know which one is the best FOR YOU - not in general - then read the threads on the contenders, understand the flaws and make your decision.

I don't know you, but when I buy a TV I search on Google for reviews, comments, ratings etc. and I make my choice. I don't go and ask who has the best TV

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
I don't know you, but when I buy a TV I search on Google for reviews, comments, ratings etc. and I make my choice. I don't go and ask who has the best TV

Well put, completely agree.

@Pdynsl All the informations are here on RWI just need to have patience and good will to do your homework and after ask a specific question if you have and it will be answered
Most of us did that

Reactions: P..DR..D

Pdynsl

Horology Curious
7/5/22
Maybe if you put a little bit more effort into this instead of just expecting people to spoon feed you it this would work better for you...

Did you read the posts that you were pointed out to in the other thread that you created specifically to ask that question? What don't you understand?

There is no clone, every rep has flaws, and only you can determine which flaws you can live with. How can you say that a watch is clearly better than another one when you admit that you don't understand flaws? It just doesn't make sense.

So if you want to know which one is the best FOR YOU - not in general - then read the threads on the contenders, understand the flaws and make your decision.

I get what your saying but if someone come asking me who makes the best TV I'd say buy a Samsung ! It's fine I'll decide myself I just don't understand with so many watches bought on here why people are so reluctant to say that's a brilliant copy that's a shot copy ! Would you recommend anyone go back through dealers catalogue and go buy a rep from 4 or 5 year ago ???? No you wouldn't because things have moved on so much and there are far far better clones now ! Even if you can't decide on one you could say take a look at vrf latest along with clean and noob V12 or whatever but no people would rather talk in riddles and say you want spoon feeding for asking a question to which I thought I'd come to the right place for a simple answer based on everyone's knowledge in here ! Seems no one knows shit or doesn't like to say

ElwoodBlues

Horology Curious
23/7/20
UK
I get what your saying but if someone come asking me who makes the best TV I'd say buy a Samsung ! It's fine I'll decide myself I just don't understand with so many watches bought on here why people are so reluctant to say that's a brilliant copy that's a shot copy ! Would you recommend anyone go back through dealers catalogue and go buy a rep from 4 or 5 year ago ???? No you wouldn't because things have moved on so much and there are far far better clones now ! Even if you can't decide on one you could say take a look at vrf latest along with clean and noob V12 or whatever but no people would rather talk in riddles and say you want spoon feeding for asking a question to which I thought I'd come to the right place for a simple answer based on everyone's knowledge in here ! Seems no one knows shit or doesn't like to say

Oh well. If you don't like the rules of the forum perhaps this isn't the place for you.
Personally I like the fact it's not just people asking the same question continually. The info is all there to help make your own decision what to buy. Anyway Sony make the best TVs.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
No. My Sony TV is shit, I won’t buy another, it seems to be getting slower, I think each time it updates it slows down. When I power it on it takes about a minute for it to become responsive to the controls. It used to be on the pulse.. 5yr old now. I think it’s deliberate to make us upgrade again!

Dude above. just buy a VSF. You don’t know what you don’t know.

Tobel

6/7/17

You've already been given the link to this thread:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tejust-best-ap-etc-the-wrong-questions-to-ask

But obviously you still haven't read it, shows how much effort you're putting into this
Who's asking you to browse a 5 year old catalogue? You just need to use the search engine or browse through the 4 or 5 pages of the more recent thread in the Rolex section, identify a few candidates and read the corresponding threads to understand their pros and cons. People are not willing to share their thoughts? What are you talking about? We spend so much time doing so, sharing thoughts, real life feedback, gen vs. rep comparisons. Everything's here available to you, if you just take the time to search a bit and read

Let's make a deal. Pick your 2 top contenders (model and factory), tell me for each of them what are the flaws that you have read about, and I will personally answer your additional questions or give you my opinion on these watches if I have the required knowledge.

That sounds fair?

Pdynsl

Horology Curious
7/5/22
You've already been given the link to this thread:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...tejust-best-ap-etc-the-wrong-questions-to-ask

But obviously you still haven't read it, shows how much effort you're putting into this
Who's asking you to browse a 5 year old catalogue? You just need to use the search engine or browse through the 4 or 5 pages of the more recent thread in the Rolex section, identify a few candidates and read the corresponding threads to understand their pros and cons. People are not willing to share their thoughts? What are you talking about? We spend so much time doing so, sharing thoughts, real life feedback, gen vs. rep comparisons. Everything's here available to you, if you just take the time to search a bit and read

Let's make a deal. Pick your 2 top contenders (model and factory), tell me for each of them what are the flaws that you have read about, and I will personally answer your additional questions or give you my opinion on these watches if I have the required knowledge.

That sounds fair?

Ok out of the clean factory 124060ln and the 114060 best edition on jtime which would you buy ? Obviously different size and movement and a 100 dollars or so price difference but other than that seem pretty comparable with regards quality and build

Tobel

6/7/17
Ok out of the clean factory 124060ln and the 114060 best edition on jtime which would you buy ? Obviously different size and movement and a 100 dollars or so price difference but other than that seem pretty comparable with regards quality and build

Hmm quite strange that you would choose 2 contenders with a different reference, outside of flaws don't you know which gen model appeals to you most?

Now that's not exactly what I said. You did pick 2 contenders, but what are the respective flaws for each of them that you have read about? Not asking you to be exhaustive, just to do a little bit of due diligence and tell me what you're getting out of it. That was the deal, not just pick 2 and I'll tell you which is best.

Hint: price or size aren't flaws
Also, the fact that they're from Jtime is irrelevant, a clean factory is a clean factory, irrespective of which dealer procures it to you. Once again, this is explained in the link that I shared with you.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU

Two slightly different subs, different mvmt VS vs VR, different case, different flaws
I would go with 114060

PS
LG is better than Samsung depending what you look for in the TV, OLED from LG is better than Samsung, QLED from Samsung is better than Nanocell from LG....same as those two subs you choose, that's why you need to read for yourself instead of asking opinions which might not suit your taste or what you look....

Reactions: Pdynsl