• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17
So I got my v3. Generally quite happy but I was wondering if I should have not approved this one and asked for another one. The middle bezel (at crown level) is quite empty. It’s hard to catch in photos, but you can see it clearly in sunlight. Here’s my video link: https://imgur.com/a/WnU3oED. Other samples I’ve seen have a little more texture and was wondering if anyone here can give their input. Thanks!

I would tell people its a rare pattern and that you paid a premium to have it. Not all RMs have the same character.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
Got my qc for the v3 too and bir confused on the case upgrade.
Could you please share your thoughts if its indeed the v3 version?
Appreciated!
fdb9f2c9c5f501b14841ce67387b3c5d.jpg
a0b6245dee69eeddec8096b320cc47d8.jpg
674ea354f666d34335c912c4f5e76c2a.jpg
361b437841d0f3243ebc416771be288b.jpg
b7dd9cc397918904bbb2c573fb3b9b95.jpg
c2cb9c69e9fc157f71d70ea2aacb16cd.jpg
bdeaff0a4c8787fe68a65f6fb70f582c.jpg
b55ed9a59780186daef7b66d8f6c5a67.jpg
f0ed819dc7bebc966629ebd52b1af36d.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
wait, it only put an accent over the next letter... damn, i fucked up xD

It’s 'I' not 'i'. If you want to be a grammar nazi, at least make sure you don’t make mistakes while you’re at it. That just makes you look like a complete tool, don’t 'ya think?

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Timrm

24/4/18
Anyone think they will make the closed back version too ? I think it would look a lot better

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Timrm

24/4/18
Anyone think they will make the closed back version too ? I think it would look a lot better

Sent from the RWI App

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
we will never have had so many RM processors since this v3 was released. Besides, I watched this brand from afar as well as the replicas of this brand before this new version. how many replica of RM do you carry?

saschinkaiya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/20
So much going wrong in that sentence, please don't ever try to correct someone else again...

I should have written "puts" instead of put, right? Damn, I should write more frequently in english...
Many people see it as an personal attack or sth., but its only meant in a good way.
Besides that I usually dont correct someone for missspelling a word or sth. like that, because everyone makes mistakes, but writing "your" instead of "you're" normally doesn't happen by mistake, since the person often dont know what to use in this situation, so I try to help him by correcting his mistakes in the hope he/ she knows how to use it in a future situation. I mean that's how learning works, but most older people are totally stubborn and get kinda aggressive, which is actually kinda sad.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I should have written "puts" instead of put, right? Damn, I should write more frequently in english...
Many people see it as an personal attack or sth., but its only meant in a good way.
Besides that I usually dont correct someone for missspelling a word or sth. like that, because everyone makes mistakes, but writing "your" instead of "you're" normally doesn't happen by mistake, since the person often dont know what to use in this situation, so I try to help him by correcting his mistakes in the hope he/ she knows how to use it in a future situation. I mean that's how learning works, but most older people are totally stubborn and get kinda aggressive, which is actually kinda sad.

If you want to correct peoples spelling go find a forum for teachers or grammar Nazis. Spoiler: you’re not gonna be very popular there either with your grammar.

I have NFI what you’re on but you should get off it, ASAP.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

This thread is about RM's, it's not an english class. Let's please stick to the subject.

benfredwright

Horology Curious
23/11/16
https://vimeo.com/454570567

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Just received mine - my only real complaint is the chugging seconds hand. Also, I've put in an order with SMP_lover for a couple fabric / velcro straps (one black, one light grey) - think these will increase wearability and complete the "toy watch" feel. Will definitely post pics in a couple weeks once I receive those.

Hogofodoso

Looking Around
9/7/20
I also didn’ t like the movement on this version v3. It is not regular. It is also disturbing me very bad.

Last edited: