• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Top 10 Lies about Replica Watches

up_right

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/17
Spain
Quality information... the main reason I signed up for RWI, to read information like this.

D

d4m.test

I have two reps...and two kids. Not a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap ... contemplating my third rep purchase. Already have two kids. Better sell one of the reps pronto.

D

d4m.test

Well after reading this review I got a solid understanding of everything that has to deal with replica watches a bit better, thanks for the info!

D

d4m.test

Good work and very interesting .....some of them I have really heard Many time before ..

thedogeyman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/5/15
thanks for the informative post. would be good to know how TDs are innovating.. i feel there is a lot more that could be done

D

d4m.test

What about when they mention water resistant 30/50 meter etc, are they actually that water proof?

D

d4m.test

I am glad to have found this, valuable info for this rep noob lol. Thanks to the OP!

D

d4m.test

Good read and great advice, Im a noob here and when it comes to rep watches so Im still learning about them. So far I have learned about movements like to avoid the 2813 but the 2836 is a good one. Which I would think would be one of the most important things when buying a watch.

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
Good read and great advice, Im a noob here and when it comes to rep watches so Im still learning about them. So far I have learned about movements like to avoid the 2813 but the 2836 is a good one. Which I would think would be one of the most important things when buying a watch.

avoid the 2813 lol why ? its cleary not ETA but if your on a lower budget the 2813 is a great little workhorse of a movement

D

d4m.test

avoid the 2813 lol why ? its cleary not ETA but if your on a lower budget the 2813 is a great little workhorse of a movement

2813 and its temperamental keyless can be a nightmare if you're a serial modder.

D

d4m.test

why an earth would you mod a 2813 lol maybe thats where youve been going wrong :hehehe:
Ha! You're not modding the movement, you're modding the watch and, in the process, decasing the movement ... which, in the case of a 2813/variant is loaded with opportunities to spend far too much intimate time with the keyless.