• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT 2015 Noob V2 from Ryan! PIC HEAVY

jnkay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/06
I have the gen and can't get over how good this rep is! It's THAT good.

Ghost.Dog

Horology Curious
2/1/16
Looks like an excellent purchase. Hope you enjoy it !!
Could you comment briefly on the quality of the crystal & its 'clarity', as well as the weight and 'feel' of the watch on your hand ?
Thanks,

jajajaja

Known Member
23/11/15
Sweet watch and thanks for replying to my questions. After my TC comes in I think I'm going for this one instead of the JF Daytona :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Lewis1993

17/1/15
Looks like an excellent purchase. Hope you enjoy it !!
Could you comment briefly on the quality of the crystal & its 'clarity', as well as the weight and 'feel' of the watch on your hand ?
Thanks,

Thanks bro, I certainly will! The crystal quality is excellent, very clear and its clarity is spot on I couldn't fault it! Cyclops is also at the correct 2.5x magnification! It feels quite heavy on the wrist, I had it on all weekend and now I've taken it off it feels like it should still be there which I never got with any off my other watches!

Lewis1993

17/1/15
Sweet watch and thanks for replying to my questions. After my TC comes in I think I'm going for this one instead of the JF Daytona :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

No worries mate, glad I was of some help! Oh yes its a must buy 100%! I'd recommend Ryan at InTime also, he's spot on!

Ghost.Dog

Horology Curious
2/1/16
Many thanks,
Enjoy bro !
So happy to be at a place finally where so many people are enjoying their reps and sharing their joy :thumbup:

Lewis1993

17/1/15
Many thanks,
Enjoy bro !
So happy to be at a place finally where so many people are enjoying their reps and sharing their joy :thumbup:

Cheers bro, i can see this being my first of many reps now! Yes me too, definitely helped me out choosing my first rep!

vince.cole

Known Member
9/1/16
U.S
I was using the search bar to look for reviews of this watch and luckily i found this! you sold me, im getting one also haha. thanks! im thinking of buying from puretime due to its ease of CC purchase and current discount special. any opinions?

Cheers bro, i can see this being my first of many reps now! Yes me too, definitely helped me out choosing my first rep!

vince.cole

Known Member
9/1/16
U.S
also, is the dwo centered? looks kind of mis aligned but it can be the camera angle. awesome pics man.

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
I really like this one! But I'm affraid that when I pull the trigger, DHL shows up at my door, I open the package and BOOM! Angus announces the v3s :laugh:

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
Looks awesome same as mine, but overtime the AR scratches off on the cyclops and it looks poopoo date window - enjoy it while its still clear!

Lewis1993

17/1/15
I really like this one! But I'm affraid that when I pull the trigger, DHL shows up at my door, I open the package and BOOM! Angus announces the v3s :laugh:

Haha no way man! Ive only had mine a couple months too but now im going to want to get a v3 too! I wonder why they have brought out a newer model seeing as the v2 hasn't been out that long??

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Honestly chaps, I don't see how this one could get any better.

Lewis1993

17/1/15
Looks awesome same as mine, but overtime the AR scratches off on the cyclops and it looks poopoo date window - enjoy it while its still clear!

Luckily for me my GMT is only a dress watch and a weekend one so it doesn't get wore often which is good for me if thats true... Not heard that before though nor has it been mentioned on the site

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Haha no way man! Ive only had mine a couple months too but now im going to want to get a v3 too! I wonder why they have brought out a newer model seeing as the v2 hasn't been out that long??
v2 is out about a year, v3 is yet to be announced...

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
You may want to look at your previous post mate, you said V3S in that, did you mean V2S.......

It doesnt matter. The current v2 is actually the v5. All I'm saying is that I'm waiting for the upcoming version, regardless it's v-number. So v2s, v3, v3s, v5s, v6, or v6s...

D

d4m.test

Where the hell are all the "S" coming from these days, it's like we're at Apple or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk