• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*** The panda thread *** - post your vintage Daytona pics!

Legology

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/10/22
Uk. Ire
MFK100 good day fellow trio and RCO owner

ZX6ABn.jpg
Where is the strap on the left from? Love it!

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17

Another built made by me, now a bit more advanced:

- Cartel base
- Vietnam dial (first time fitting one)
- Clark crystal
- Alpha hands
- Case reshaping to make lugs look more realistic
- Erasing of the engravings between the lugs
- A little aging on the hands

What I need to improve:

- Change the pushers and the crown (if anyone knows of a tutorial on how to do it, I would appreciate it)
- Reshaping between the pushers and the crown to make it look more like a 6241 gen.
- Make the engraving between the lugs (I don't think I can do this, but I prefer that it have nothing than the engravings that the Cartel base has)
- Change the bezel, which I don't think I can do due to lack of equipment and knowledge to do it.

diemuse

Patron
Certified
30/8/16
GER

- Cartel base
- Clark crystal
- Alpha hands

What I need to improve:

- Change the pushers and the crown (if anyone knows of a tutorial on how to do it, I would appreciate it)
- Reshaping between the pushers and the crown to make it look more like a 6241 gen.
- Make the engraving between the lugs (I don't think I can do this, but I prefer that it have nothing than the engravings that the Cartel base has)
- Change the bezel, which I don't think I can do due to lack of equipment and knowledge to do it.
Hey mate, respect, this is really nicely made. The dial and the all over result is on point. Congrats!

arna67

Supporter
Certified
27/6/18

- Cartel base
- Clark crystal
- Alpha hands

What I need to improve:

Very nice work bud! The jubilee endlinks fit perfectly... which bracelet and endlinks did you choose?
Thanks and enjoy it

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Very nice work bud! The jubilee endlinks fit perfectly... which bracelet and endlinks did you choose?
Thanks and enjoy it
Thanks mate,

I share the link of the one I have: