• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The OFFICIAL RWI YACHTMASTER CLUB

PhilippPzy

Supporter
Certified
3/12/18
Germany
I am going to purchase ARF ym rhodium 2824 very soon , would use recommend bezel mod or bezel mod premium from Tom ? Also is it worth purchasing a gmf hand set ? If so where would I source this , thank you in advance

The bezel mod is a must-have for all ym reps with a platinum bezel. I cant say which mod is better, it‘s your decision. I have the standart mod and I recommend it. The gmf handset is a great mod too, because the stock arf second hand got the wrong colour. I sourced it from chazingtime for 23$

Sent from the RWI App

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
b11def64b6f6ddaadd2bb36de9279138.jpg

a6d9a876a79c94ff31524a30f98feebe.jpg

Sharkdawgie

Horology Curious
18/11/20
Hi people. Noob here. I've just bought an ARF YTM SS Rhodium and although I'm mostly pleased with the QC pics, I would appreciate your opinion in the following:

I see the bracelet and lugs connection is not flush with the cage. I have seen several units in which the bracelet is 100% flush with the case. I also happen too own a GEN no date oyster in which bracelet and lugs are 100% flush. Is this adjustable or should I point it out to my TD? Thx.

Deviner5

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/9/20
I've ordered a 112266 ARF ym 2824 movement I have also ordered a GMF blue hand , does the hand have to be 2824 movment to fit in the 2824 watch ? I didn't think thus would matter and just asked the TD for a gmf blue hand , my stupidity.. any help would be appreciated thanks

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
I've ordered a 112266 ARF ym 2824 movement I have also ordered a GMF blue hand , does the hand have to be 2824 movment to fit in the 2824 watch ? I didn't think thus would matter and just asked the TD for a gmf blue hand , my stupidity.. any help would be appreciated thanks

I guess you have ordered a 116622 not *2266. Anyway, the hand needs to be a 2824/2836 to match with the pinions. However, I think GMF produces only 2824 YMs so mostl likely this will fit.

Deviner5

Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/9/20
mega12 my bad ment 116622 lol thanks mate appreciate the quick reply , have a good weekend

Reactions: mega12

Deviner5

Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
25/9/20
Hi guys this is my first rep looking to see if anyone can give a second opinion on my QC photos and tell me if they would Accept or not thanks

Dealer name - trusty time

Factory name - ARF

Model name yacht master rhodium 116622

movement - 2824

Album link - https://photos.app.goo.gl/mQFLW6k4YS1HyDf48

-Index alignment - looks fine to me hard to tell -because it's circular

-Dial printing - looks good

-date wheel alignment - is it me or does it not look centred ? As if it's going down to much? Would appreciate any input.

-Bezel - looks good

-solid end links (SEL) - is there a gap ?

-hand alignment - can't tell

-time graphers numbers - does the zero on 10 look thicker than rest?
  • any other input would be greatly appreciated as this is my first rep

Last edited:

jk1846

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
Hi guys this is my first rep looking to see if anyone can give a second opinion on my QC photos and tell me if they would Accept or not thanks

Factory name - ARF

movement - 2824

-date wheel alignment - is it me or does it not look centred ? As if it's going down to much? Would appreciate any input.

-Bezel - looks good

I have two ARF yacht master watches I have bought this year, I am much more impressed with my zzf V2 submariner than I am either one of the ARF yacht masters, I have a rhodium and a roselium dial, I almost switched manufacturers when I bought the second and I wish I had, the bezel on both ARF yacht masters will damn near spin in either direction when the wind blows, it feels extremely cheap on both watches, the blue and red second hands on the watches are a shade that in my opinion do not match a damn thing, the crystal is not good at all and the dial color on the roselium again in my opinion doesn’t look good at allI have worn the watches about 4 times each and so they sit in the watch winder while I wear my zzf sub daily, I have always preferred the yacht master over other Rolex models but after 2 ARF models I wouldn’t recommend a friend to buy one, if anyone knows who may make a better yacht master than what my TD keeps pushing each time I ask, which is ARF please let me know and again this is just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jk1846

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19

Factory name - ARF

movement - 2824

-Bezel - looks good

I have two ARF yacht master watches I have bought this year, I am much more impressed with my zzf V2 submariner than I am either one of the ARF yacht masters, I have a rhodium and a roselium dial, I almost switched manufacturers when I bought the second and I wish I had, the bezel on both ARF yacht masters will damn near spin in either direction when the wind blows, it feels extremely cheap on both watches, the blue and red second hands on the watches are a shade that in my opinion do not match a damn thing, the crystal is not good at all and the dial color on the roselium again in my opinion doesn’t look good at allI have worn the watches about 4 times each and so they sit in the watch winder while I wear my zzf sub daily, I have always preferred the yacht master over other Rolex models but after 2 ARF models I wouldn’t recommend a friend to buy one, if anyone knows who may make a better yacht master than what my TD keeps pushing each time I ask, which is ARF please let me know and again this is just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk