• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***The NEW Panerai wristies thread*** post your PAM pics here!

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Beloved 288, just came back from surgery with a brand new movement.
ef4e3b3957a33f5653984921e63af8d6.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Kandinsky

Renowned Member
2/4/20

Mother of... actually, how long have you been collecting? These types of pieces pops up a few times a year these days and 100 people pounce right away.

It’s a beautiful collection man. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/8/20

Just got to wear it today. Love it.

1661 ? Love it ! Is it too large to wear it with a suit ? Do you know which size is the maximum for suits (shirts)
where did you buy it and how many sec do you lose per day ?
cheers

Reactions: EuroTime25

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
1661 ? Love it ! Is it too large to wear it with a suit ? Do you know which size is the maximum for suits (shirts)
where did you buy it and how many sec do you lose per day ?
cheers

Yes 1661, to me its not too large, but to me its a more of a sport watch something to wear with a t-shirt and jeans. For dress watch I would go with Pam111 or something simple, because to me a dress watch shouldnt bring too much attention, the simpler the watch dial the better. Also I prefer a Polished watch for dress. Size for my big ass wrists a 42mm is what I like for under a dress shift, but I also like 44mm like my DeepSea SeaDweller or my 42mm Tudor Pelagos but its titanium, again your personal preference. I got the watch from PureTime but TrustyTime also has it, both are great sellers. When I got it the machine said 1.8 seconds per day, but honestly I dont care because I only wear 1 watch per day, and switch every day have over 36 watches. Today a watch is more for roughly seeing the time and more of a fashion. Best time will be on my phone. But you can always service the watch and that should improve accuracy. Both of the Trusted Dealers I mentioned do a Clean and Lube service with waterproofing for a fee usually for $120ish. I reccomend that if you dont have your own watch smith. And can be added to your watch purchase.

Reactions: adk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Kandinsky approx. 15 years of collecting but with some ups and downs (from sellig a complete collection and having a break from the hobby up to starting to build an impressive PAM collection back again in the last two years)
stanevo6 that’s a franken 024A and, as you probably suppose, not forseen to leave anytime my collection :D