• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The New 2018 Noob Daytona SH4130 it’s great!!!!

daytona-master-eta

Supporter
Certified
31/3/14
UK
These 4130 clone Daytona watches are available today from all the sellers in China.
just got a picture of the full line up of Daytonas they have.
Will upload pictures later.

daytona-master-eta

Supporter
Certified
31/3/14
UK
They are all saying Noob factory in China,But it could be any one doing ths particular range of Daytona's right now.
Wait as this new 4130 movement will be in other watches soon.

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
No it' not gen,Its the new clone 4130

I know what the clone is, but the open back pictures on page one of this thread are not only not of the clone, it's not even the same case reference daytona. OP is having some fun.

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
This is Toro Bravo's picture from his sales thead, this is the Noob clone 4130 in the Noob case, it is the 116500LN case, the picture on page one, with the open back, with a 4130, is a different case reference. Since the clone is only available in the 116500LN case, I have to assume it is a picture of a gen. [h=1][/h]
0SD2VrU.jpg

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
This is Toro Bravo's picture from his sales thead, this is the Noob clone 4130 in the Noob case, it is the 116500LN case, the picture on page one, with the open back, with a 4130, is a different case reference. Since the clone is only available in the 116500LN case, I have to assume it is a picture of a gen. [h=1][/h]
0SD2VrU.jpg

Look at the balance design...

Hitman's Noob Daytona with SA4130 movement
476_F0_EF1-761_A-41_A4-8_FBF-9_AC31_A95_CFD6.jpg

ToroBravo's Noob Daytona with S4130 movement
tWEXMWp.jpg

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...e-daytona-1-1-from-noob-first-4130-clone-movt

Gen Rolex 4130 movement
rolex-caliber-4130-daytona.jpg

ARF Daytona with 4130 movement
rlx2017081603-25.jpg

https://puretime05.com/daytona-1165...nd-bracelet-black-dial-a4130-super-clone.html

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
Alright, I am totally confused now. I am looking mainly at the cases - Hitman's case pictures show one case, with stampings under lug and curvature on bottom of lug, the pictures from Toro's thread AND from Puretime's site, with ARF, show a flat lug and no markings. They are two different cases.... are there TWO Daytona references with this same clone movement now?

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
Okay, I just heard back from Toro, the case in his thread, that I liffted the pic from, is a prototype, not the production watch....

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Some of you guys are something else i tell ya!! Thehitman comes on here and shares a new watch and some of you just jump all over him and call him a liar and bullshitter and then in the next breath say i wasn't trying to call you him the very thing you did!! unbelievable!!

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
Oh no, I was calling him a bullshitter alright, just turned out I was totally wrong, but it is exactly the kind of bullshit I would have pulled, so it wasn't really an insult. He wouldn't be the first person to pretend a gen was a fake to mess with people's minds

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Oh no, I was calling him a bullshitter alright, just turned out I was totally wrong, but it is exactly the kind of bullshit I would have pulled, so it wasn't really an insult. He wouldn't be the first person to pretend a gen was a fake to mess with people's minds

Honestly I have better things to do in life then to come on a fake watch forum and post pics of a gen pretending it’s a fake that looks almost identical to the gen. If you look at the clones they do not use a Berguet over coil like the gen. Notice the gen has one post attaching the balance spring to the balance bridge and the reps have two posts. When I first received it I opened it up and for a minute I though I got a gen movement. The finish is that good. It looks identical to the gen. Then I was told by my buddy tickleshoes that the reps have two posts on the balance bridge and gens always have one. So I can understand the confusion. All I know is this is one damn good movement. It feels good winding setting time and Chrono pushers. To be totally straight with you guys I could never afford a gen Daytona so don’t worry it’s a rep. LOL

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Honestly I have better things to do in life then to come on a fake watch forum and post pics of a gen pretending it’s a fake that looks almost identical to the gen. If you look at the clones they do not use a Berguet over coil like the gen. Notice the gen has one post attaching the balance spring to the balance bridge and the reps have two posts. When I first received it I opened it up and for a minute I though I got a gen movement. The finish is that good. It looks identical to the gen. Then I was told by my buddy tickleshoes that the reps have two posts on the balance bridge and gens always have one. So I can understand the confusion. All I know is this is one damn good movement. It feels good winding setting time and Chrono pushers. To be totally straight with you guys I could never afford a gen Daytona so don’t worry it’s a rep. LOL
Don’t bother bro, everyone that been around for a while can see what’s gen and what’s rep.. thank you for your pics and effort, this Tona looks really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

johng

Renowned Member
16/4/08
Don’t bother bro, everyone that been around for a while can see what’s gen and what’s rep.. thank you for your pics and effort, this Tona looks really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've been around for a while, bro, and I couldn't see :rofl:

Reactions: efthimis