• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release Daytona 1:1 from Noob, first 4130 clone movt

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
New release Daytona 1:1 from Noob

Case size 1:1

4130 clone movement

A few comparative pics Noob vs ARF

9rUou13.jpg

zMktHO0.jpg

urTjSHB.jpg

TeB5CFD.jpg

27upu1y.jpg

tnwA45p.jpg

xG8qRHM.jpg

smILMsf.jpg

URju2lD.jpg

gukOUTX.jpg

PPwyMOw.jpg

SQTZYaU.jpg

frhHtpJ.jpg

IKED0vJ.jpg

VSb2CJL.jpg

uw4DddL.jpg

0SD2VrU.jpg

tWEXMWp.jpg

ifVU5nc.jpg

Qdwm7Yq.jpg

DXgEiqB.jpg

SspgUqH.jpg

sDZjuxl.jpg

Vuy4Crh.jpg

kt6nm05.jpg

Z42pOgB.jpg

ZD1B5Zd.jpg

eOrIdel.jpg

Ydssaby.jpg

The image below:
UP: ARF
DOWN: Noob

mYGkodm.jpg

Last edited:

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
you really must do a side by side with your ARF, no matter the price just buy it and flip it.Â*

Â*

o i probably will

i dont have any ARFs either though. already been flipped lol.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Toro says $628 and 316steel.. only white dial for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Marius13

23/9/14
Albania
Movement wise it is a great achievement, none of the bridges looks like a deco. Only giveaways that I can see is the balance regulator and the lack of microstrella screws in the balance wheel. And the finishing isn't bad either, at first glance it seemed gen. I'm really curios about the vertical clutch construction. I'll let the experts chime in about the exterior features.

Great movement overall, Noob is officially in the game again.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Marius13

23/9/14
Albania
Insane price they are asking for though...
Don't think so, every ROO model from JF is North of 550 USD eventhough they have shitty 7750 movements with decoplates. That kind of movement replication is quite an expensive process. Slapping decoplates on existing shanghai or seagull movements and correcting datewheel fonts, dial color hues, case thickness, and charging more for corrections, that is not fair ...

daytona-master-eta

Supporter
Certified
31/3/14
UK
Don't think so, every ROO model from JF is North of 550 USD eventhough they have shitty 7750 movements with decoplates. That kind of movement replication is quite an expensive process. Slapping decoplates on existing shanghai or seagull movements and correcting datewheel fonts, dial color hues, case thickness, and charging more for corrections, that is not fair ...

Price really depends on who you know and where you buy from,I have just purchased a couple of new watches with the help of a guy I know in China and the price is a lot lot lower than any dealers charge.
But as you know there is a risk with the quality of the watch finish and QC testing that a lot of the dealers do before shipping

mermayloo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/16
$628 is insane price for this for 316

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
Not been a fan of these Daytonas but this has peaked my interest. Price is mad for 316 but hey, at least they didn't go 914 and charge $700-800? :D