• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Daily (Cigar) Report. What did you Smoke Last Night?

imperius*rex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/10
Tonight's cigare du Jour
a8apahyh.jpg

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Yessss, that's what I am talking about rex!!!! Had one of these a couple of weeks ago :)

imperius*rex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/10
Hey guys nice rainy day today. Enjoying a Diamond Crown Julius Caesar. If you haven't tried it its a nice medium stick produced by the Fuente family in the Dominican Rep. Give it a try! View attachment 25169

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Had a Ramon Allones Gladiator aka Andes Regional Edition at the Cigar Lounge on Wednesday:

rvyc.jpg

300kph

24/5/13
Smoked a wonderful Cubao Belicosa last night. Bought a box @ Atlantic Cigar 2 years ago and just opened them late winter. Down to my last 2 or 3.

The Cubao is a clone of the Monte # 2 and with the age on them they have been nothng short of fantastic. Did not snap a pic of it but did of one I had on the weekend.

Smoked my 4th last Monte A on Saturday and it is from a 25 CT box I have been whittling away at for almost 5 years (left it sealed for over 2) Too boot the box was rolled in 2007 (over 2 years old when I bought The box in Varadero) One of the best smoking experiences of my life! Pure rich cream, nuts, white chocolate, hints of leather and wheat. Smooth (yet strong) to a 1/2 inch nub.

DSCN0047.jpg

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Winemaker,

You know Cohiba did not start embossing their bands till after 2003, right?

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
That is amazing that you have these sticks from 99 and 01, they must be very good.