• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terrible experience with Puretime

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
@Ciscoken you haven't provided info as requested (weight), you opted for a chargeback although it is expressly states this is not the way to go about it. At the moment, no assumptions, no conditional, you are the thief. You better do something really fast or this is not going to end well at all.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Interesting. What did OP tell the CC'd company he bought and never received? Complaining to the bank that you supposedly got swindled buying illegal counterfeit watches is like calling 911 to complain that your drug dealer ripped you off.

Reactions: rolex4me

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
well i want to give you a thought too. about 9 years ago i bought a 16610 rep online (from private). the seller wanted a bank transfer. when i received the watch i was amazed at how well made it was and it seemed brand new and only cost 120 euros. as i had the name and location of the seller (bank transfer) i researched the seller. and not only found his address, but also his job (which he had posted in a forum). he was a customs investigator at frankfurt airport. as a result, the (cheap) watch purchase had a bitter aftertaste for me. my post is not intended to be an insinuation, but to point out other possibilities of what Mighty have happened.(I still loved the watch)😜😜

Reactions: Feefo

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We have actually never recieved any emails or responses since a few weeks back after you said to us to deal with your charge back.

3vXgI8.jpg

Since you did the charge back finally, you have to return our products first. If we recieve they are new and not worn, we can provide reimbursement for shipping cost ( this doesn't mean we admit we didn't ship all your orders) .
Please note they must be brand new. If you have worn it already, please pay to us again

Muffin888

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/23
Asia
Bad experience. I had placed my first order with them on 23 May and still waiting for QC photos. Fingers cross.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Bad experience. I had placed my first order with them on 23 May and still waiting for QC photos. Fingers cross.
Totally normal experience.

Like @Feefo correctly said, it can take up to a few weeks and even months, depending on the circumstances.

Currently (post-Covid situation, supply chain disruptions, annual spring raids by Chinese authorities etc.), waiting for ONLY two weeks would in fact be a rather good experience.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
@Ciscoken you are not permitted to be a member of the forum and do a chargeback without going through the helpdesk first to resolve the issue. Why bother to become a member if you are not willing to follow the rules of the forum.

If you do not resolve this issue amicably with @puretime you will be banned off the forum.

There are three possibilities as to what happened here.

1. @puretime only sent one watch and two empty boxes.

Extremely unlikely scenario as they would not want to risk their long tenure at RWI by cheating their customers. However all TDs make mistakes from time to time so there is a possibility. However you have not cooperated with them by weighing the package to help them with this so they can further investigate. The shipping company weigh the package not the sender.

2. You received three watches but claimed you only received one.

I am not going to speculate that this is the case. However your refusal to cooperate with @puretime does not stand in your favour.

3. The watches were stolen in transit.

This is the most likely scenario as pilfering of posted items is far too common unfortunately by postal services employees and customs officers. Look at any documentary about customs agents day to day jobs and it is sickening to see what they are wearing on their wrists. We all know here where that wrist candy comes from. I have personally lost two watches from this.

Last edited:

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@Ciscoken you are not permitted to be a member of the forum and do a chargeback without going through the helpdesk first to resolve the issue. Why bother to become a member if you are not willing to follow the rules of the forum.

If you do not resolve this issue amicably with @puretime you will be banned off the forum.
Life time ban, including his/her 1st and 2nd deg family...

Also, there should be a shared blacklist the TDs keep to block such asswipes from further transacting 'til the end of times!!!

Ciscoken

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/2/23
Us
Don’t worry I’m outta here. Why don’t you go to trust pilot to see all their shit reviews. I tried to send their one shitty watch back. Asked them for an address nothing. Believe what you want. There was no way I was paying $1400 for 3 beat up boxes and 1 watch.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Don’t worry I’m outta here. Why don’t you go to trust pilot to see all their shit reviews. I tried to send their one shitty watch back. Asked them for an address nothing. Believe what you want. There was no way I was paying $1400 for 3 beat up boxes and 1 watch.
Wow, what a mighty defence, you really build a waterproof case with this. You're the shady one here and if this is your position then @C Master's scenario 2 is the most probable one. People like you, better lost than found.

Reactions: rolex4me

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We have not recieved any further emails regarding this since we wrote to you last time on Apr 30. We will email you the return form. Please send the items back. Thanks

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Why don’t you go to trust pilot to see all their shit reviews.

Do you also give your local weed dealer, Vietnamese cigarette smuggler and fake sneaker merchant on Instascam 1-star reviews on "Trustpilot"? 😭🤣🤣🤣

Cause you sure sound like you have an IQ low enough to review other illegal activities on a review platform intended only for "legitimate businesses". 😆🙈🤦