• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC sub finally arrived!

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
I wonder who is going to spend now over 600$ on a used stock wm9 watch...

Have seen some wm9 for 950$ before TC..After this in case he keeps going i think the only real alternative if you cannot go with the gen insert is the TW...

arcadia

11/8/11
Putting the availability aside, I think it is plain to say that this is the game changer we have all been waiting for. The case alone is beyond expectation.

giobo

6/5/10
Putting the availability aside, I think it is plain to say that this is the game changer we have all been waiting for. The case alone is beyond expectation.

This is wm9 v4!!It costs new around 500$ !!

So whoever pays more for used wm9 overpriced watches is crazy...
it is game changer since we will not see 900$ stock wm9 watches anymore..

fixen

Renowned Member
3/4/11

+1 :)

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09

That is only true when it comes to Sub. Precisely 16610 Noir or LV. TT-Sub is another ball game with many variables including golden parts.

When it comes to PP, SD, YM, ToG or other products George produced they still hold their premium value. Unless TC, BK or someone else finds that source for same price as TC Sub.

giobo

6/5/10
When it comes to PP, SD, YM, ToG or other products George produced they still hold their premium value. Unless TC, BK or someone else finds that source for same price as TC Sub.

SD ???Are you joking or something??

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Hey we were close to a SD :)

That is when the doodoo hit the fan for wm9. Who knows maybe somebody somewhere got a delivery.

That is only true when it comes to Sub. Precisely 16610 Noir or LV. TT-Sub is another ball game with many variables including golden parts.

I'm certain BK is on top of it. He is the premier Sub modder and will always be in my book. I had the TW sub and it was better than the wm9 v2 IMHO (minus the bracelet)

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
SD ???Are you joking or something??

I kid you not. I may not know who he sold it to but I was told it was up for grab before George vanished ungracefully. I was one of those who bought watches and parts from George directly but thats beside the point.

Hey we were close to a SD :)

That is when the doodoo hit the fan for wm9. Who knows maybe somebody somewhere got a delivery.

I'm certain BK is on top of it. He is the premier Sub modder and will always be in my book. I had the TW sub and it was better than the wm9 v2 IMHO (minus the bracelet)

I am sure BK as well as others are searching for it. I guess TC hit the jackpot with Sub. It is just a matter of time when you see George's SD re-surface again.

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11

A game changer...it certainly looks to be that. But the WM9's are classics and IMO will remain desirable for quite some time. And the BK TW's will be right up here at the top with this one. The TC is indeed an awesome rep...but so are the WM9's (which is actually what the TC is...V4) and so is the BK TW.

giobo

6/5/10
A game changer...it certainly looks to be that. But the WM9's are classics and IMO will remain desirable for quite some time. And the BK TW's will be right up here at the top with this one. The TC is indeed an awesome rep...but so are the WM9's (which is actually what the TC is...V4) and so is the BK TW.

I agree with you for the TW..It is great but the price is on the limit...

What i want to say is that i wouldn't pay 800-900$ for stock wm9 ....
I would give 500$ for the TC instead...

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
Fair enough.
I'm curious to know if a gen insert that's already been fitted to the TW bezel can be used on the TC bezel and if it will fit the way it should.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
As long as no modification has happened then yes, the gen insert should still snap into the TC bezel.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yes guys we are indeed working on bringing you this watch.
For reasons I can't go into quite yet this is not as straight forward as you may think
but it will be available tho not from TC as he is not interested in becoming a dealer.

Please don't speculate, just give me the time and breathing space to make this happen.
You have no idea how hard this is becoming to make work but we are making progress
and there is a firm plan in place. Sometime in the (hopefully) not too distant future you
will have all the TC subs you want. I will tell you more when I am in a position to do so.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Thanks for the update TB. This is indeed a work in progress, and we all appreciate your efforts so the TC Sub can be "official"

Druss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/11
As soon as this is offered officially I'm ordering one!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It will be a few weeks, there is a lot to work out but it will happen!
Until then TC may (and I say MAY) have one or two. If he does they will go up in members sales so don't bug the poor guy!