• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer 300 SLR

irakmata

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/11
I was looking for a ss bracelet for this carrera slr. Where can I find it?? Help!!

Biodom

17/8/10
It seems to be a top selling watch :)
I'm glad I pushed Angus to ask for this one :D

mrjohan

Known Member
23/10/11
Did you get your 300 SLR's yet? Would like to see pictures. Lots of pictures. :)

livefree

Renowned Member
28/11/12
dang you guys! you show me this beauty and now I have to put another watch on my list.:spank:

Anyone that's gotten this more pics please :)

irakmata

18/2/11
I think some trusted dealer can sell us a tag heuer carrera 41mm bracelet. What do you think??

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
ne9utu6e.jpg

e2e7u8yz.jpg

Here are some pics of my 300slr. It keeps perfect time crono works perfectly!
The strap is soft and feels great on the wrist. I love it. And the pics don't show the shine it has in the light it really looks great.

mrjohan

Known Member
23/10/11
Here are some pics of my 300slr. It keeps perfect time crono works perfectly!
The strap is soft and feels great on the wrist. I love it. And the pics don't show the shine it has in the light it really looks great.

Thanks Dave! What about the crystal AR - is it any good?

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
The down side is it doesn't seem to have ar.

Sent from hell with love!

Xman

6/2/11
I really hope the ar is just colourless because I'm about to order one :(

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
It may be colourless but I get a fair bit of reflection. So it isn't the best if it has ar. Don't get me wrong it's still a great looking watch and feels great on the wrist. I have notice the datewheel doesn't always centre perfect. But only slightly of centre. And if it is slightly off I give it a flick on the side with my finger and it centres perfectly. The things I have mentioned are so small and not noticeable. I'm only giving a honest report under the harshest scrutiny.

Sent from hell with love!

Xman

6/2/11
From all the pics I've seen so far I'm starting to wonder now....it honestly seems to lack ar? I think I'll still order but its a bit of a letdown if that's the case...

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Then send it for AR.. It's a rep... It's great in all other aspects mate..

Sent from Samsung S4 on Tapatalk 4

Dukes

Renowned Member
3/4/13
Hmm, having just got an Aquaracer 500m I'm now thinking i need one of these. I'm going to get one on order.