• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SWF Portuguese 3714 - Pictures/Review

Snipster22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/14
I'm Lovin my ZF ;)

WP_20160602_14_41_28_Pro_zpswtmbaumz.jpg
WP_20160602_14_42_12_Pro_zpslseegbiz.jpg

Awesome - any chance of some more pictures please mate? Front on preferably

WindJonah

Known Member
29/11/15
I need your help guys! I ordered the latest SWF 3714 and I already got my QC pics. Unfortunately I am quite sure, the model I got is not the newest version from SWF. It just looks cheap, to be honest. The color of the numerals seems to be way more bronziest and less yellow gold like the SWF does and also the location of "Schaffhausen" doesn't match the model @QBalance156 reviewed. Also the AR seems to be weaker.

What do you think? Could it all just be the lighting? This wouldnt' explain the positioning of the Shaffhausen though

Thank you!

169.jpg

I wouldn't profess to be an expert but would agree that this doesn't appear to be the latest SWF version. I've got the SWF version with the blue markers and numerals, and 'Shaffhausen' is slightly lower than the centre of the '3' on mine, whereas this looks centred. The crown also appears to be different. Crown on the SWF version is wider in diameter, but narrower in width, and (to my eyes) has more ridges on it than the ZF. Crown on the above image looks more like the ZF version to me.

As you've already said, colour of the gold also looks off compared to QBalance156's.

Peter Pan

29/1/13
I wouldn't profess to be an expert but would agree that this doesn't appear to be the latest SWF version. I've got the SWF version with the blue markers and numerals, and 'Shaffhausen' is slightly lower than the centre of the '3' on mine, whereas this looks centred. The crown also appears to be different. Crown on the SWF version is wider in diameter, but narrower in width, and (to my eyes) has more ridges on it than the ZF. Crown on the above image looks more like the ZF version to me.

As you've already said, colour of the gold also looks off compared to QBalance156's.

Everyone I asked said so but unfortunately the TD keeps on saying this was the newest SWF version.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

QBalance156

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/07
Just a movement update. Approximately 4 months have gone by with frequent wearing of this watch. I have had ZERO issues with this new design sec @6 movement.

beith

Known Member
28/12/16
Having seen both the ZF and SWF versions in person, I must say the SWF is better aesthetically (closer to gen). The SWF clasp is also better than ZF. However, the new ZF of course has the slim movement with more efficient gear transfer to 6.