• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TC 16613 TT bracelet poll

Shadow88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/10
Dedication beyond words....you're gonna see this through. Thanks so much, TC for all you do. By the way, that's a pretty impressive bracelet.

wm9z

25/2/12
Hello gang,
just wanted to chime in as well...So, if we get this project going were looking at 2-4 microns of 18K cobalt hardened gold plate/wrap on the midlinks.. To let everyone know even with 2 microns of gold plate that should last several years with gentle handling.... as TC stated the midlinks would be sent to me to be wrapped than sent back to the bracelet maker for assembly and finishing. Now the gold plate we will be using is a special blend i'm working on that will have a high gold content of about 10 grams of gold per litre of solution.I'll need a lot of it and a lot of gold....I have estimated to plate the bezel, crown, and bracelet will probably bring the cost in at around $300-$350.00....again this is a an estimate......the bracelet alone will be in the $200.00-250.00 range...so as you see there are obstacles in our way to realize this project. TC will discuss more on regarding this project in part lll.

wm9z

25/2/12
Yep it's me....so if anyone has any questions regarding the 16613 project you can pm me over here or on RG if you like....thanks!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
$250 for a great gen-like TT bracelet is fair, IMO. I'm definitely in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wm9z

25/2/12
just to touch base wth everyone...TC is working on some details to get this project going..

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
??

Sent from my Rolex thinking brain!

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
wow, I read this whole thread, feeling kind of excited about the project, then see they only needed 5 more people to get this going and all of a sudden the thread dies for a year and a half? doesn't make sense to me. Rudy, did you ever hear anything more about this? or was it thrown out because they were only 5 people short of getting 100?

Taze00

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/8/13
I was super stoked when I first read this article way back whenever.
Would love to see it progress. :)