• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Supporter and friend @Rwatch0

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Maybe that's why the people in Cali speak so weird. They're southerners. Makes sense now.

Also, somebody must have bought something from the guy in the past, some kind of contact must be achievable.
I'm originally from NYC, but Cali people speak nothing like southerners. You can actually understand people from Cali !

• Haha
Reactions: Storm. and P..DR..D

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Also, I have bought lots of things from Ricardo, he is very good at his hobby(craft) and his phone is disconnected, I might send a letter to see what that yields me.
His phone being disconnected is concerning.
I pray your letter is successful in reaching him.

Reactions: Storm. and P..DR..D

mjs22075

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
8/8/18
UK Yorkshire
I've been deliberating over posting this, but I am worried about my friend @rwatch0 , it's been since maybe April since I have heard from him. I am hoping someone else here knows him and might be able to let me know he is ok or not. Again, not looking to air out personal business, so if you have any information on Ricardo it would be very much appreciated in a DM. It's not possible for me to do a welfare check on him from the US as he is in Western Europe (Belgium).

Thanks for the read,
Thanks for posting the question, I was wondering the same thing. Not heard from him for a while, sending a PM now. Always an absolute gentleman to deal with nothing too much trouble. Shame the sincere question in the post was hijacked by some bullshit about where Belgium is

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
His phone being disconnected is concerning.
I pray your letter is successful in reaching him.
It's not unusual in Europe. When you change providers the phone number changes.

There's a distinct difference between number disconnected and the mailbox.

Let's hope he just got a new plan with a different provider

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
[sarcasm] So the question is do we Brig him for not giving all of us his new phone number? :eek: [/sarcasm]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Storm.

Steffen3010

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
3/9/18
Germany
Perhaps this clarifies the geographical situation in Europe. The map shows the political division, the text the division according to the UN. In both cases Belgium is to be found in Western Europe

Last edited:

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Is this serious? I'm at a loss now...

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
Perhaps this clarifies the geographical situation in Europe. The map shows the political division, the text the division according to the UN. In both cases Belgium is to be found in Western Europe

So according to your own source, Germany is western Europe too?

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
Is this serious? I'm at a loss now...
yes. people wanna argue with me. they wont leave me alone and wanna provoke an answer from me, in hopes of me saying something bad to them so they can report it to a mod :-(
I guess thats what happens when youre 50 and miserable :'-(

Steffen3010

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
3/9/18
Germany
So according to your own source, Germany is western Europe too?

I would go with the the the political division and would say it’s middle Europe.

Regarding to the UN it’s western Europe.

But your source also says it’s Western Europe.

Green: Southern
Blue: Northern
Red: Eastern
Turquoise: Western

Nevertheless this shouldn’t be
an attack on you but simply a little light into the darkness for our American friends.

As I said, you can see it either way, he just wasn't wrong. ✌🏼

Last edited:

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
Geez. Stop it right there. This thread is about trying to trace a member. Not to provoke other members we have a grudge against.
I do appreciate what you are saying here, and I thank you, but the flip side of this is the more eyes I have on this thread the better :). I would gladly be the point of contention if anyone knows of or is a personal friend of @rwatch0. I know him as Ricardo, hoping someone maybe will see this and DM me or reach out in any way.

Thanks again for all of you checking this thread :).

"There's only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” - Oscar Wilde

Reactions: Feefo