• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Supporter and friend @Rwatch0

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
I've been deliberating over posting this, but I am worried about my friend @rwatch0 , it's been since maybe April since I have heard from him. I am hoping someone else here knows him and might be able to let me know he is ok or not. Again, not looking to air out personal business, so if you have any information on Ricardo it would be very much appreciated in a DM. It's not possible for me to do a welfare check on him from the US as he is in Western Europe (Belgium).

Thanks for the read,

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
If Belgium is western Europe for you, what's Poland for ya?

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
Further east from Belgium....United Kingdom, along with France, Spain, Italy...it was not a classification I assure you, merely where I view Belgium in relation to the rest of europe. Thank you,

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I do not believe you know where Belgium is.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I can appreciate a post like this. Regardless of where Belgium is, I hope someone knows where he is and can make contact. We have so many friends here and we need to look out for one another.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Please...enlighten me, since you aren't really helping with my original ask....
Belgium is central Europe. Just as Italy is. France also.

Western Europe is Portugal. Spain. The Canarys and Azores.

We don't go by what the united nations and america split up during the cold war.

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
o k, thanks, again it was not a "classification" nor was I trying to change anyones opinion or label anything. Merely a physical location. But, I will take as many eyes on this subject as I can. Thank you,

Last edited:

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
We don't go by what the united nations and america split up during the cold war.

We are giving you 30 days to start!

I cant go any further west without hitting water so... that's your problem!

Edit;
So if The Canarys and Azores are Western,, that makes Hawaii Western US, and California Central US.
OMG, YOU would say Frankfurt is the center.. of your universe maybe! rofl

Regardless, back to our valued member who hasn't been seen in a while. Hope someone can throw him a line.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Storm. and P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
What's Ireland then :ROFLMAO:
Poor Paddys all abandoned on the outskirts :cry:

Joking and bs geography aside, hopefully someone can chime in with an update re the missing member.

Sometimes life just takes over, so hope alls well, but in such a digital world, always a trail 🤞

Last edited:

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
We are giving you 30 days to start!

I cant go any further west without hitting water so... that's your problem!

Edit;
So if The Canarys and Azores are Western,, that makes Hawaii Western US, and California Central US.
OMG, YOU would say Frankfurt is the center.. of your universe maybe! rofl

Regardless, back to our valued member who hasn't been seen in a while. Hope someone can throw him a line.
Bro

From 1995 to 2004, Viroinval was the location of the geographical centre of the European Union, at coordinates 50°00′33″N 4°39′59″E in Oignies-en-Thiérache, and a monument there records that finding. On May 1, 2004, the EU expanded from fifteen states to twenty-five, and the geographical centre of the union moved eastwards to the village of Kleinmaischeid, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. On 1 January 2007 it shifted even further south-eastward

Vironval is in Belgium 😂

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Bro

From 1995 to 2004, Viroinval was the location of the geographical centre of the European Union, at coordinates 50°00′33″N 4°39′59″E in Oignies-en-Thiérache, and a monument there records that finding. On May 1, 2004, the EU expanded from fifteen states to twenty-five, and the geographical centre of the union moved eastwards to the village of Kleinmaischeid, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. On 1 January 2007 it shifted even further south-eastward

Vironval is in Belgium 😂

Firstly, I dont speak Wikipedia so keep that monstrous garbage away from me.
OK, then from now on, California is in central / mid-west United States. Alaska and Hawaii are Western US.

Ok, back to the point of this thread.. someone make contact with the chap and see if he's doing ok.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Firstly, I dont speak Wikipedia so keep that monstrous garbage away from me.
OK, then from now on, California is in central / mid-west United States. Alaska and Hawaii are Western US.

Ok, back to the point of this thread.. someone make contact with the chap and see if he's doing ok.
Maybe that's why the people in Cali speak so weird. They're southerners. Makes sense now.

Also, somebody must have bought something from the guy in the past, some kind of contact must be achievable.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
@Storm. I almost took you seriously...you got it I am a southerner in the foothills of Northern California.

Also, I have bought lots of things from Ricardo, he is very good at his hobby(craft) and his phone is disconnected, I might send a letter to see what that yields me.

Reactions: Storm. and P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
@Storm. I almost took you seriously...you got it I am a southerner in the foothills of Northern California.
That's your first mistake Sir, he is not to be taken seriously, except on his knowledge of watches ;) He is a terrible messer, but he has a good heart.

Fair play to you for looking out though, truly mean that & good luck with your letter 🙏

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20

Also, I have bought lots of things from Ricardo, he is very good at his hobby(craft) and his phone is disconnected, I might send a letter to see what that yields me.
I hope you'll find out what happened to him.