• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Super rep pens?

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Please let me know then. I was about to buy the pen a couple of minutes ago but since it was 25usd and I wasn't sure if I could use other refills I refrained to hit confirm. :)
The genuine MB rollerball refill fits fine in the Magnetic. Performance is loads better than the rep refill. The only difference is in the length of the refill. The gen sits slightly recessed compared to the rep, but no issues with actually writing.

PTwatchLover

Certified
29/8/22
Portugal
The genuine MB rollerball refill fits fine in the Magnetic. Performance is loads better than the rep refill. The only difference is in the length of the refill. The gen sits slightly recessed compared to the rep, but no issues with actually writing.
Just bought one. Let's see if it arrives safely. Thanks for the info. ;)

PTwatchLover

Certified
29/8/22
Portugal
I received the Montblanc M pen ultra black yesterday. Looks great, I think, just like the one @avenger007 has. I like the feel of it too. The only thing I notice is that it's not a perfect rep since the ultra black has an orange ring where the cap closes. This one is all grey, like the regular glossy M pen. But it doesn't bother me at all.

Reactions: avenger007

yujikos

Horology Curious
28/3/24
c5ec0541f3fd66b8c53f217476f9efdf.jpg

Internet-based courses come with a lot of advantages, in a particular those who are occupied with their work or living in distant educational facilities. It removes the necessity of long journeys, as a result of which people save time and become less stressed about commuting. One of the advantages of online courses is that they allow you to choose your learning environment and make it preferable for you. Besides offline programs, the online programs along with the Zoom platform allow teachers to see the students directly in person and to provide an adequate feedback and guidance tailored to each student’s specific needs and goals. This is particularly advantageous for people who try to overcome their uphill climb in development. Reputable online instructors as well as programs are available now, from general subjects to different skill level such as beginners. These educational journey with https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples can fit your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this ones I wanna to my collection