• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

STEINHART watches

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
6 weeks later for this one too and it's amazing. It conflicts with my Franken ND at times but this has a date and it's a gen so I try and give it plenty of wrist time

watch101

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/15
Interesting....just noticed you have the pearl on the bezel insert. Is that something new they just added??

JoeyT

11/8/14
Interesting....just noticed you have the pearl on the bezel insert. Is that something new they just added??

I have no idea, maybe I have a rare example??? Any steinhart experts that can chime in? This one also has the cyclops removed but that was professionally done by a watch smith.

JoeyT

11/8/14
Nice. Best pound for pound homage there is!!

Yes they are. I love them because there similar to there Rolex counterparts but different enough that it's not a Complete ripoff. Plus these go for crazy money on eBay.

WatchFnatic

2/7/15
I have no idea, maybe I have a rare example??? Any steinhart experts that can chime in? This one also has the cyclops removed but that was professionally done by a watch smith.
The older ones are with lume pearl.
New ones are Pearl less just with triangle.

watch101

19/2/15
My green Ocean One has the lume & my GMT does not. Both are less than a year old. My GMT has been my beach watch and keeps perfect time. I love that it's a heavy, solid watch & it looks great.

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
Sold it as well since 42mm was just too small for my taste.

An the funny thing is that I have considered a Steinheart for years, they have a great reputation. However, they are just too big. I would love to see a GMT line in 38mm. If they went that direction, I would buy one.

wankerdude

Renowned Member
18/8/13
They had a older 39mm GMT they use to offer. You can find them for sale on watchrecon sometimes.
An the funny thing is that I have considered a Steinheart for years, they have a great reputation. However, they are just too big. I would love to see a GMT line in 38mm. If they went that direction, I would buy one.

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
Looked on their site, and the Ocean Two is supposed to be getting a face-lift soon. I've always loved that watch in the premium trim, curious to see what they'll do to it

lethalspectre

19/5/16
well i just pulled the trigger on this one!

http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/GMT-OCEAN-1-BLACK-RED,10.html

Was a hard choice between this and the plain black GMT but I thought i'd try something different and add a bit of colour.

Super excited about this purchase!

I know I am very late on this but I am excited for you especially with the coke bezel.
I have a fake Rolex coke bezel my dad gave me but the damn movement stopped working.
Anyhow, I love the color because the red looks great with red vertical striped dress shirts as well as pink

cuore

26/3/15

Looks really sporty and classy at the same time mate.

How is your experience with the watch so far? What about the scratch resistance?

I own a Ocean One (the newest model) and I'm really impressed and satisfied with the quality and feeling.

Best regards,

IDR

Ed911

8/12/11
EU
Robust watch mate ;) scratch résistance is the Titanium one.