• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Start of First Purchase: GMT-Master II 126710 BLRO Blue/Red Ceramic Clean Factory Best Edition on Jubilee Bracelet DD3285 CHS

trailrunner

Horology Curious
25/6/23
USA
Events so far:
Account created on 2023-06-25 19:53:00
Order placed on 2023-06-25 20:00:09
Tether USDT (TRC20) Unique payment address received on 2023-06-25 23:12:00
Payment in Tether USDT (TRC20) sent and payment proof sent via email on 2023-06-25 12:02:00

Describing the experience:

I placed the order via https://www.intime06.co for the GMT-Master II 126710 BLRO Blue/Red Ceramic Clean Factory Best Edition on Jubilee Bracelet DD3285 CHS.

During the online order process I indicated I would like to pay with Tether (USDT) on TRC20 network. Within 1 hour and 12 minutes of receiving the order confirmation email I received another email containing the Tether USDT (TRC20) Unique Payment Address. I immediately sent the payment of $606.10 which includees $35 shipping cost and a total of 5% discount applied for paying with crypto.

After I completed the transaction I sent screenshots of the transaction via email as requested by Ryan as well as a link to the USDT explorer with the transaction ID for proof of payment. In the same email I asked for QC pictures as well as an approximate delivery time.

I'm now waiting for further communication from Ryan. I will keep you updated here on every step of my purchase experience and once I receive the watch I will post pictures.

Once this watch is successfully received I will be ordering more watches and report here again. Thanks for tuning in everyone!

Reactions: Starman99

Starman99

Horology Curious
28/5/23
USA
Events so far:
Payment in Tether USDT (TRC20) sent and payment proof sent via email on 2023-06-25 12:02:00

I placed the order via https://www.intime06.co for the GMT-Master II 126710 BLRO Blue/Red Ceramic Clean Factory Best Edition on Jubilee Bracelet DD3285 CHS.

During the online order process I indicated I would like to pay with Tether (USDT) on TRC20 network. Within 1 hour and 12 minutes of receiving the order confirmation email I received another email containing the Tether USDT (TRC20) Unique Payment Address. I immediately sent the payment of $606.10 which includees $35 shipping cost and a total of 5% discount applied for paying with crypto.

After I completed the transaction I sent screenshots of the transaction via email as requested by Ryan as well as a link to the USDT explorer with the transaction ID for proof of payment. In the same email I asked for QC pictures as well as an approximate delivery time.

I'm now waiting for further communication from Ryan. I will keep you updated here on every step of my purchase experience and once I receive the watch I will post pictures.

Once this watch is successfully received I will be ordering more watches and report here again. Thanks for tuning in everyone!
If it’s anything like my batgirl i just received a few days ago from Ryan you will be very happy! I have a bunch of high wnd gen watches and this looks and feels just like them

Reactions: trailrunner

trailrunner

Horology Curious
25/6/23
USA
If it’s anything like my batgirl i just received a few days ago from Ryan you will be very happy! I have a bunch of high wnd gen watches and this looks and feels just like them
That's great to hear. I'm very much looking forward to receiving the watch.

**UPDATE**
I received images of the watch from QC and the watch looks good on the pictures. I requested they open the back of the watch and send me a picture of the movement which they did promptly. It looked exactly like what I am looking for so I sent them the 'Approved' email. Ryan has been very responsive and informed me the watch will be shipped asap. So far I'm impressed by the responsiveness and level of service.

I will post a final update after I receive the watch. Stay tuned.

trailrunner

Horology Curious
25/6/23
USA
** FINAL UPDATE! **
I'm happy to report that I received the watch on July 10th, 2023. The watch was securely packaged in white foam wrap and tape, and placed inside a carton box and then in a plastic envelope. I examined the watch with magnifying glasses, and I can report that the watch is exactly as advertised and according to the pictures posted. It looks absolutely stunning.

Adjusting the time with the crown and moving the bezel feels extremely close to a gen watch, if you don't have a gen watch there to compare you will be hard pressed to feel the difference.
I'm very satisfied with my purchase and I am now browsing for another watch at InTime because I'm planning to place a 2nd order. I will post the details of that 2nd order when placed.

Reactions: spoolenturbo

trailrunner

Horology Curious
25/6/23
USA
I would like to send a big thank you to Ryan and InTime team for the excellent service provided. I'll be placing my 2nd order soon, looking forward to work with you again.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Events so far:

eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official front desk team

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules!

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[This is NOT an automated message, despite it being a standard text. Replies will be read by an actual human!]

TheDan772

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
7/7/23
SF
Wow - that was fast. Is Intime located in China (I ask because you mentioned dealing with Ryan)?

trailrunner

Horology Curious
25/6/23
USA
Wow - that was fast. Is Intime located in China (I ask because you mentioned dealing with Ryan)?
It took 15 days total, from placing the order to receiving the watch so I agree that is pretty fast indeed. To answer your question, yes I dealt with Ryan and he was very professional throughout all the interactions. Intime is in China as far as I know, but the sender's address on the package I received was a US address, so perhaps they shipped it to a US base first and then shipped it again from there, I'm just guessing.

Reactions: TheDan772

Newguyhere95

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/23
USA
MAN! I should change TD for real! Been waiting for my Clean Pepsi with DD movement since May 11. Fking ridiculous 😤