• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sonic Factory RM35-01 NTPT

kallebo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/16
Has anyone purchased a watch from "Amo Watch"? Are they reliable?
i look at him too for the 52 astronaut. his prices are good and he communicates well via whatsapp..

based on what i gathered on info, he's reliable but not a trusted dealer.
i'm at 1330$ with 2nd strap and shipping, while theonewatch wants 1650$ lol. (he says extra strap is 168$US omg).

so i might take the risk. waiting for intime but if they don't manage something better, then i'll go for biao6688

watchfreek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/5/12
USA
i look at him too for the 52 astronaut. his prices are good and he communicates well via whatsapp..

based on what i gathered on info, he's reliable but not a trusted dealer.
i'm at 1330$ with 2nd strap and shipping, while theonewatch wants 1650$ lol. (he says extra strap is 168$US omg).

so i might take the risk. waiting for intime but if they don't manage something better, then i'll go for biao6688
I'm placing an order with biao today. You are right. Communication is very good and has great quality pictures & vides in his site.
Hope the risk pays off!

kallebo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/16
i am unsure about this pictures on "his website". aren't those often the ones that "float around in china" ?

well, good luck to us. let them QC first and once the watch is in, i'll tell them to put a paper with my name next to it as somewhat "more proof". then shall be good

watchfreek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/5/12
USA
i am unsure about this pictures on "his website". aren't those often the ones that "float around in china" ?

well, good luck to us. let them QC first and once the watch is in, i'll tell them to put a paper with my name next to it as somewhat "more proof". then shall be good
Good idea! Thanks. I let you know the outcome. Hopefully it will be positive.