• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sometimes its NOT the watch that gives it away.......Its the wearer.

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Ehh the original topic was retarded anyway :) lol I think this is a better topic anyway.

BMW_3series_preview_08.jpg

2014-mercedes-c-class-interior-1.jpg

Oh while those two pictures are up the c classes touch pad is way better than the 3 series lol
21597c788800da35ee4054f0254a7bf0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiveostang

6/11/12
No the black ash interior is the shiznit
a85945181de3cd8488d98f61b0ea0ea5.jpg
its all cut from one solid piece of wood. I would rather have a dinan 335 coupe than a c class though lol don't tell anyone that hahaha if the C400 came in a stick it would be my favorite car but the C class doesn't even offer a dual clutch. Quality Mercedes wins hands down performance will almost always go to BMW unless it's AMG to M.

yowatsu9

4/12/14
Genesis and Equus are both amazing cars. The new c is much sportier than the outgoing car but BMW will be forced to offer a nicer car that's the way it goes. I love the floating IPad style screen it's working it's way into the whole Benz line up but what Mercedes does everyone else tries to copy. The new s class is the best vehicle offered today. You have A8, 7 series, and the LS and none of them can compare to the S. I mean come on the LS has a plastic dash still!! WTF!! That being said I had no shame hopping out of my MINI in an Armani, brioni, Versace suit with a full gold DDii on the wrist.

Historically the S-class has remained at the top regardless of what others put out. Maybe that'll change. The LS is just Lexus taking advantage of their loyal customers who's increasing budget and demand for a bigger car leads them into that car. The next gen LS may be impressive.

There should never be any shame in what car you drive, even millionaires (generally) prefer the lower priced german cars, accords, and camrys over the high ticket vehicles according to Forbes. I prefer a certain level of comfort and amenities so I pick my car accordingly due to my commute. But to each his own. Everyone's preferences are different and should never be shamed regardless.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Historically the S-class has remained at the top regardless of what others put out. Maybe that'll change. The LS is just Lexus taking advantage of their loyal customers who's increasing budget and demand for a bigger car leads them into that car. The next gen LS may be impressive.

There should never be any shame in what car you drive, even millionaires (generally) prefer the lower priced german cars, accords, and camrys over the high ticket vehicles according to Forbes. I prefer a certain level of comfort and amenities so I pick my car accordingly due to my commute. But to each his own. Everyone's preferences are different and should never be shamed regardless.

Agreed. I buy what I like not what others like. I get "you drive a mini?" All the time. IDC what anyone thinks I absolutely love my car and the only reason I'll sell it is because I've milked all the power I can out of it but that will be a little while.

yowatsu9

4/12/14
Agreed. I buy what I like not what others like. I get "you drive a mini?" All the time. IDC what anyone thinks I absolutely love my car and the only reason I'll sell it is because I've milked all the power I can out of it but that will be a little while.

Haha your type is dangerous, there's never enough power ;)

In reference to the above photo, the black ash is the tits... But I had it on my E-class (glossy) so maybe I just got bored of it

Ruski91

12/10/12
I completely agree - I got the beamer because i always wanted one. I am sure the brand played into it a tiny bit ;) but overall, i just love everything about their cars. especially the recent releases.

The mini is a great looking car. I think after watching the italian job for the millionth time, everyone and their mother wanted a mini.
My wife actually wanted the car badly. But when we went and test drove it, we didnt like the way it handled (It was an older model, and it had a very wierd stutter to it when you would go to accelerate) also i couldnt get used to the dashboard display being in the center and not having much space for storage. But it just looks so damn cool, and they are tiny but pack a big punch!

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I have a clubman so it has a real back seat plus I like the barn doors in the back. I'm putting down 240hp to the wheels in a car that weighs 2800lbs

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
I run an e91 320d (fuel prices in the uk) great solid car, looks good, cheap on fuel and quite good fun since remap plus rear wheel drive balance. My weekend car I pretty much saved from the scrap heap for less than a grand and I've now got nearly £9k in it lol. might be 'gay, girls car, hair dressers car' etc etc but I've turbocharged it amongst other bits. 250bhp in less than 1 tonne is very exciting and you don't care if you look a bit homo when you're blasting down the road :D

miata/ mx5/ eunos + Subaru WRX turbo = big fun

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I run an e91 320d (fuel prices in the uk) great solid car, looks good, cheap on fuel and quite good fun since remap plus rear wheel drive balance. My weekend car I pretty much saved from the scrap heap for less than a grand and I've now got nearly £9k in it lol. might be 'gay, girls car, hair dressers car' etc etc but I've turbocharged it amongst other bits. 250bhp in less than 1 tonne is very exciting and you don't care if you look a bit homo when you're blasting down the road :D

miata/ mx5/ eunos + Subaru WRX turbo = big fun

I was so close to buying a Jackson racing supercharged mx5. Those cars are a blast. Perfect balance, light weight, and super sleeper status. I will eventually do a Miata build but cars can be so expensive to build up. It's gonna cost me another $4k to go stage 3 in the mini and then M3s and C63s better watch out.

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
Damn right power to weight ratio is the key. I used a few FLyin miata parts in my build. Great company and on your side of the pond. I've got some really sticky tyres on now and it spins the wheels going into second in the dry. Quite a strong following for the old minis round here as well as the new bmw variants. I quite fancy a classic mini with a honda vtec engine. The adapter frame bolts right into the engine bay vtec in a little mini would be awesome

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Damn right power to weight ratio is the key. I used a few FLyin miata parts in my build. Great company and on your side of the pond. I've got some really sticky tyres on now and it spins the wheels going into second in the dry. Quite a strong following for the old minis round here as well as the new bmw variants. I quite fancy a classic mini with a honda vtec engine. The adapter frame bolts right into the engine bay vtec in a little mini would be awesome

I bet the classic mini with Vtec would be a blast. You got the power to weight ratio part right. The Funnest thing I ever did was a north star Cadillac V8 in a Pontiac fiero.

Ciccio_started_it

2/1/14
Phew, just got to the end of this thread. Would never have guessed it would have ****spoiler alert***** turned into a gear head discussion [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yowatsu9

4/12/14

My buddy had a modified Miata and the drive was similar to a Boxster (impressive) but I'm not sure what type of mods he had done on it because he's constantly flipping cars. What's your opinion on the upcoming Miata?

platnumn

1/12/11
I completely agree - I got the beamer because i always wanted one. I am sure the brand played into it a tiny bit ;) but overall, i just love everything about their cars. especially the recent releases.

Just a heads up my man, you got the "bimmer", not the "beamer". A "beamer" refers to a BMW motorcycle. Common mistake! Cheers

Fiveostang

6/11/12
My buddy had a modified Miata and the drive was similar to a Boxster (impressive) but I'm not sure what type of mods he had done on it because he's constantly flipping cars. What's your opinion on the upcoming Miata?

It's going to look a lot better wearing Italian skin

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida

i quite like the sharp styling with the new one and like the weight reduction as well. I believe it's not that heavier than the mk1 like mine so should be a blast to drive and more of a roadster feel than the lardy mk3

im sure it will be tubo or supercharged by the tuning companies which will really liven it up. I'd go for the more powerful 160 bhp model I think the 130 May be a little underpowered.

Ive been outside in the dark and cold all night replacing the clutch slave cylinder and I've noticed the transmission is leaking clear oil. The power game has its drawbacks!

JAFO

16/10/13
I bet the classic mini with Vtec would be a blast. You got the power to weight ratio part right. The Funnest thing I ever did was a north star Cadillac V8 in a Pontiac fiero.

You use an Archie kit?

JAFO

16/10/13
Speaking of Miatas, back in '94 I was in the local club and one of the guys had used his for SCCA. But then he dropped in a supercharged v8 and holy shit would that car move.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
i quite like the sharp styling with the new one and like the weight reduction as well. I believe it's not that heavier than the mk1 like mine so should be a blast to drive and more of a roadster feel than the lardy mk3

im sure it will be tubo or supercharged by the tuning companies which will really liven it up. I'd go for the more powerful 160 bhp model I think the 130 May be a little underpowered.

Ive been outside in the dark and cold all night replacing the clutch slave cylinder and I've noticed the transmission is leaking clear oil. The power game has its drawbacks!
that's why I want the fiat/Alfa version. It should get the multiair turbo 4 with 160hp that can easily be tweaked into 250-300 I'll sign on for one of those.

You use an Archie kit?
I can't remember I was 18 it was one of my first cars.

JAFO

16/10/13
If you use a conversion kit it was most likely v8 Archie's